eBay 2006 Land Cruiser 100, ARB, OME, Auction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is my Land Cruiser. Ebay ad is attached. If there are more questions please let me know.

Admins, if I'm not allowed to post ebay links please delete, I don't know if it allowed or not.

It is about to meet the reserve so it will sell on Ebay. Truck is located in Little Rock, Arkansas.

2006 Toyota Land Cruiser Base Sport Utility 4-Door | eBay

IMG_20170416_145536.jpg

thanks for heads up. nice truck

Looks nice. What's up with the VSC, TRAC, check engine and airbag lights on though?

Not sure about the VSC or TRAC but per his ad-

"It has an aftermarket exhaust. It is not loud. I'm too old for a loud exhaust. It has a throaty sound. When the exhaust was changed there was an aftermarket catalytic converter added. It is a high dollar EPA/DOT approved cat. For some reason it caused the car to throw a check engine light. I had it reset and it stayed off for a few days but came back on. Arkansas is not an emissions inspection state so I can't get it checked.
The airbag light is on because of a recall from Toyota. It can be repaired at a Toyota dealership at their expense. I took it in to have it done and the dealership couldn't get it quickly so I just never took it back.
Neither of these effect drive-ability at all."

Thank you guys. If you need more information than what is in the ebay ad, please let me know. I'd love for a Cruiser guy to buy it but I want you to be well educated on the good and bad and ugly of my truck. I appreciate you looking at it.
Thomas

Thank you guys. If you need more information than what is in the ebay ad, please let me know. I'd love for a Cruiser guy to buy it but I want you to be well educated on the good and bad and ugly of my truck. I appreciate you looking at it.

And I have more pictures if anyone is interested.

Thomas

I haven't run one. I do know when you list a car on eBay, their in house automobile search division will run a search and if it is not a clear title and you mark it clear they will kick it back. I've got a clear title in hand so I know it doesn't come back from the State Of Arkansas as damaged or wrecked.

What are you seeing? I don't mind you posting it because I don't want to hide anything.

I just looked at the AutoCheck full report. The only thing I see that is goofy is that it says I did a full service on the truck in Orem, Utah last year. I can confirm I did not, nor did the previous owner in Arkansas, drive the Cruiser to Orem for an oil change. Also, I shows a lien history but I can guarantee I hold a clear Arkansas title in my hand.

Just sent you a PM via ebay to get some pictures especially of the undercarriage. This looks exactly like what I'm in the market for! Anything else you can share about the history? Anyone else able to go and see it in person?

I got your PM on Ebay. My number is 501-352-4702 if you can send me a text and I'll forward the pics to you. I'll get some pictures of the undercarriage tonight and send them to you.

I thought I saw this on Ebay a while ago with free shipping?

It has been on ebay many times. I think its Scam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom