2005 LX450 - Finally (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

viducce

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone, from Hsinchu City - Taiwan.
Have been stalking IH8MUD for a looong time and it has been very very inspiring.
12 years ago I bought a Montero and have been building up as far as possible, nothing extreme just for
overlanding purposes.

V44%20TW_zpssbrsmdwf.jpg

It was fun, but my heart was always beating for a Land Cruiser from early on....

IMG_4571_zps2vsmkdic.jpg

Sadly those are very rare to come by here in Taiwan since they have never been officially imported by Toyota.
Realistically, with no support in regard to spare parts not even talking about add on's, everything has to be shipped in, didn't make sense w/o a money printer.

After waiting patiently now finally the opportunity came along to purchase a LX450, which was officially imported by Lexus.
Plan to build it up, but due to my location it will take time to source / ship all the parts that are on my mind.
Thanks for taking your time to visit my post and looking forward being part of the great IH8UD community.

2005 LX450 121000 km 2 owners, complete service history = this is on the day I bought it

LX4702_zpslm8n9kdt.jpg

Next day I visited a friend to do some baselining and adapt it little more to my idea how it should look like.....

IMG_4883_zpsa8d7ots2.jpg

IMG_4888_zpszoksfhrk.jpg

IMG_4892_zpsnmzcljwq.jpg

IMG_4893_zpsevlf733k.jpg

IMG_4890_zpsworq7ajs.jpg

Looks very nice, congrats! LX470 right?

Can you upload a picture of the engine bay?

What's the screen attached to the front windshield?

Congrats - looks great in that color. Nice to have non-nav! What are your gas prices in Taiwan?

Bro you are absolutely blessed to get an LX w/out Navigation!

Love that color as well!

Great looking rig!

Thanks, took my first maiden trip today and must say it just drives fabulous.

Gas price in Taiwan are moderate for 95 just 0.85 and 98 0.95 US$ cent per liter.

Will post some pics of the engine later on.

That screen on the windshield is my GPS

Looked at a few with navigation but they had a lot of miles on and were pretty run down....

I plan to update the stock stereo with a 2DIN DVD touchscreen stereo.

Last edited:
Non-nav 05 is an absolute BLESSING! Congrats on the rig, looks sweet....welcome to the club

That's a cool looking battery, what brand is it? Congrats on the new ride and welcome to MUD.

Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom