For Sale 2004 Lexus LX470/2UZFE - Ontario,Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking to sell my LX 470. Recently overheated, engine is done. It has almost 420,000km on it. I am really trying to avoid sending it to the scrapyard, it would be a waste. I don't want to part it out, you purchase the entire LX. Price is $4500.

The good stuff:
  • Body and interior are in great shape
  • Transmission has no problems
  • 4x4 still works, transfer case no problems
  • centre diff works fine too
  • antennae still goes up and down!
  • grom audio kit for auxiliary input

And the bad stuff:
  • The AHC system is also toast. I am almost certain the nitrogen in the accumulators have been depleted, was planning on doing a swap for a conventional setup.
  • There is a whine coming from the rear, still can't figure out why. It might be the wheel bearings or rear differential
If you have any questions about post or about the LX, just give me a shout. Thanks.

Located in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

20161013_100234.jpg

20161015_183749.png

That looks mint for the kms. You can pick up a good running 2UZ-FE for peanuts, swap it in and put on the OME kit and you'll have a great truck. I'd keep it. Looks way to nice to scrap.

Too bad you are on the wrong side of the country. I have an extra good 2UZE.

That looks mint for the kms. You can pick up a good running 2UZ-FE for peanuts, swap it in and put on the OME kit and you'll have a great truck. I'd keep it. Looks way to nice to scrap.

It's a bummer... Pretty tough finding solid parts out here, especially a 2UZFE. And then finding someone to do the swap is also another mission. I would do it if I felt comfortable enough, but the most intense thing I've done was replace my head gaskets on my 96 4Runner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom