For Sale 2000 LX470 TRD Supercharged (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
More about my LX470,
JT6HT00W4Y0124600
Currently has 199,xxx miles(at the time of the inital ad) now has 209,xxx miles(as of 03/2018) but it is my daily driver so it will go up.
Clean exterior except for minor dings on the passenger fender. Seems to have all original panels and no paint work.
PO had a new transmission installed at Lexus in Orlando @ 164,863 miles, checked history on lexusdrivers
It spend most of its life in Austin and then the southern gulf coast. It does not have any rust.
I personally installed the TRD supercharger 3 months ago.(I was a senior Tech @ Lexus) Its fun to drive but I want something thats sporty and handle well.
I also rebuilt the starter at that time. Used oem parts.
New oem fuel filter. New AFE air filter
I replaced the plugs with a step colder denso plugs and also installed a TRD thermostat.
Also removed the timing cover to check the condition of the belt, the printed info on the belt was still on it and really no wear.
I replaced the radiator with a Denso unit and Toyota coolant as well. Also replace the heater T's with oem ones.
The poor belt tensioner couldn't keep tension with the blower so I replaced it with a new oem one.
I have five 295/75/16 Toyo ATII which has roughly 8,000 miles(more now 03/2018).
I removed the side steps but still have them if needed.
The AHC functions as it should and the ride is great. I replaced two cans of fluid maybe a year ago.
New battery in 2015.

Asking $xx,xxx. I'm located in New Orleans, Louisiana

I'll just include some teaser pics. I will add more in a few days.
IMG_3676.JPG
IMG_3681.JPG
IMG_3280.JPG

Last edited:
Im sure you’ve been asked a million times at this point but at least not in this thread...any interest in selling the supercharger?

I rather sell it as a whole and not part it. I'm looking to get into a truck or possibly a 200. But send me an offer, if its worth my time then I'll seperate it.

How is the engine tuned for the SC? 7th injector? New injectors?

I believe the stock ecu handles the little extra fuel from the stock injectors but theres also a TRD piggy back controlling the 9th injector for additional fuel/cooling charged air.

Bump. Lowering price to $xx,xxx. Currently has 212k miles. Just changed engine oil with 5w-30 Pennzoil Platinum and Mobil 1 75w-90 for the front/rear diff/transfer case. She's ready to go.

Last edited:
Bump. It's back on the market. I may have to consolidate vehicles so this one might have to go.

Currently has 223k miles. It's my daily driver so it will continue to increase.

Price is $xx,xxx. The only change from the last update is a new OEM ABS unit ($$$) - 01/2019, ultrasonic fuel injector cleaning by Mr. Injector - 04/2019, and engine oil/trans fluid change(Pennzoil Plat/Maxlife ATF) - 04/2019 and 221k

The AHC is still functional but I had plans to delete AHC/lift it in a month. Just waiting on the KONI Raids to ship. I can install or include the shocks/swayaway TB/OME 865s for an additional cost.

Just an fyi, she just came back last week from pulling a boat to Destin, FL. The boat weights roughly 5000 lbs and full house inside. Averaged 9.2mpg at 70mph. Not bad for a supercharged truck.

IMG_5236.JPG

IMG_5237.JPG

IMG_5238.JPG

IMG_5239.JPG

IMG_5240.JPG

Last edited:
I did not take any current under carriage pictures but not much has changed under there. I will if requested.

IMG_5246.JPG

IMG_5248.JPG

IMG_5249.JPG

IMG_5250.JPG

IMG_5251.JPG

Hi- Is the LC still for sale?
Is that a dent on the front right fender?
What is the history on when exhaust was replaced last? Underbody pics it looks like its kind of old. What about timing belts?

Thanks!

Hi- Is the LC still for sale?
Is that a dent on the front right fender?
What is the history on when exhaust was replaced last? Underbody pics it looks like its kind of old. What about timing belts?

Thanks!

The LX is still for sale.
That's correct, the first post shows it well.
As far as I know, the exhaust has never been replaced. It is 20 years old and has 223k miles.
Timing belt was done at 180k.

@Steven ONeill

It is still available for now. I'm itching for a Raptor but not too sure if I'm going to scratch that itch.

And for everyone, the price is firm as she sits. I have some work planned and will raise the price as I do them. I will let the prospective buyer choose the components if he/she places a non-refundable deposit and agrees to a purchase price.

Last edited:
Bump. The Raptor itch is real.

IMG_5525.JPG

Since the last update, 6/27/19, I've done the following:
Front wheel bearings with Timken units
Front and rear rotors w/Hawk LTS pads
AHC delete w/KONI Raid adjustable shocks, Swayaway torsion bars, OME 865, and an alignment.
ARB Deluxe 2003+ front bumper
Lseat front leathers on the way (will be installed before sale)
Snorkel(not installed yet)

Currently has 227,xxx miles.

Last edited:
price increases like a fine wine

Lol yeah I apologize for increasing the price. Since you mentioned it, for $xx,xxx, I'll do a complete timing belt job and cam/crank seals. I thought by sorting out the truck, it increases value. Again, I apologize.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom