200 Series Pricing and thinking of selling my 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Prices are hard to nail down at the moment. I have a 2015 with 70,500 miles clean as a whistle and can't figure out the potential selling value. No accidents or paintwork, KO2s with 11k, Blizzard Pearl, Black Interior, Rigid hood-mounted ditch lights,weathertech floor mats, Led fog light bulbs, all service records, no rust, front seat covers, and more. A year ago prices were higher and more consistent. Any insight on value would be appreciated.

Just bought a 2015 with 170K miles for $31K and considered it a steal. I told the seller that she could probably get 34 or 35k if she waited and advertised it more effectively. She was in a hurry to move on to her G-Wagon and didn't care. There were two 2013's at dealer lots, one with 70K miles and the other with 140K. The 70K miles one advertised at $50K and I looked at it but they were firm on their price. I told them it needed to be $46K for me to buy it and they laughed. that was 5 weeks ago and its still on their lot and currently marked $48K. We'll see if I was right. The 140K mile was advertised at $42K and is also still on the lot at a current price of $37K. I also found a very nice 2013 50K mile truck for $48K and would have bought it missed it by a couple hours. bought sight unseen and shipped. I probably would have done the same if I had been quicker.

So, after all of that BS, I agree with @Supra Turbo, start at $48-$50K. $48K would be low enough (assuming everything checked out) that I would do it if I hadn't already pulled the trigger. If you are willing to wait and put in the effort, and not get hung up over a couple grand, you shouldn't have a problem selling it. Having lot's of pics (put it on a lift and take the under side pics now, cruiser heads will ask) and solid maintenance records goes a long ways too.

I just bought a 2014, Starfire pearl over tan, loaded, 45,000 miles, TX car, new tires, brakes, front struts and battery, immaculate- $43,000 out the door in MT.

Last edited:
Prices are dropping on all series of LC, not just 200. I just saw a couple 80s and 40s go on BAT and Cars n Bids for way lower than expected. Because of the drop in prices, I am in the market for a 200 now. Shoot me a PM OP…

I just bought a 2014, Starfire pearl over tan, loaded, 45,000 miles, TX car, new tires, brakes, front struts and battery, immaculate- $43,000 out the door in MT.
Starfire pearl was an LX color, not LC. So you bought an LX or LC? Typically US spec LX is $6k-8k less than a comparable LC on the used market.

Last edited:
Prices are dropping on all series of LC, not just 200. I just saw a couple 80s and 40s go on BAT and Cars n Bids for way lower than expected. Because of the drop in prices, I am in the market for a 200 now. Shoot me a PM OP…
Having trouble PM ing you. Try me

Prices are hard to nail down at the moment. I have a 2015 with 70,500 miles clean as a whistle and can't figure out the potential selling value. No accidents or paintwork, KO2s with 11k, Blizzard Pearl, Black Interior, Rigid hood-mounted ditch lights,weathertech floor mats, Led fog light bulbs, all service records, no rust, front seat covers, and more. A year ago prices were higher and more consistent. Any insight on value would be appreciated.
Ironically, I just sold my 100 and started looking for a 15. I’m finding prices from 32-55. Mileage is the determination it seems. Also location. What are you trying to get out of it and where are you located?

Ironically, I just sold my 100 and started looking for a 15. I’m finding prices from 32-55. Mileage is the determination it seems. Also location. What are you trying to get out of it and where are you located?
$51K Boise

Last edited:
Dealer offering $49 ish for trade on new 2024 Tundra 1794 Edition. Tax credit savings for trade is almost $3k of that. But still $49K to me on the deal.

Last edited:
Update, my 200 was traded for Tundra. All that remains are the Escape Gear Khaki front seat and armrest covers. So I'll list those in the proper place.

The new tundra that’s having catastrophic engine failures?

IMG_9060.png

Thinking about selling my GA located 15 LX570 104K well taken care of....Bought CPO and Dealer serviced since I've owned, recently received a new battery (Dealer) and hood/tailgate struts (getting weak I did it myself). Replaced Michelin LTX Defenders in the last 5K, got 68K out of last set....Amazing tires. Stiching seam on drivers seat left bolster is split, annoying but not bad.

Where do I start with pricing and where to sell?
Selling online? Locally? What is everyone best experience?

Thinking about selling my GA located 15 LX570 104K well taken care of....Bought CPO and Dealer serviced since I've owned, recently received a new battery (Dealer) and hood/tailgate struts (getting weak I did it myself). Replaced Michelin LTX Defenders in the last 5K, got 68K out of last set....Amazing tires. Stiching seam on drivers seat left bolster is split, annoying but not bad.

Where do I start with pricing and where to sell?
Selling online? Locally? What is everyone best experience?
I'd start here....

I'd start here....

Thank you!

Thread locked, thinking about selling threads belong in Classifieds not tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom