200 series picture thread (43 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

0A02AA73-6B74-4AE1-86CC-4028DF6DD288.jpeg
AC0C2110-9034-4014-A309-8BF3F99D5A8C.jpeg

Spent a few days on the White Rim trail with my son and a couple of brothers. It was a great trail and now I love my 200 more than i previously did.

IMG-2216.PNG

IMG-2267.jpg

IMG-2138.jpg

Messed around on Fins and Things before coming home. Some scars were left on the rear bumper.

IMG-2335.PNG

Last edited:
Is this broken-in yet?

9puIay9.jpg

When the dog decides that nap time is over:

2LWhXpj.jpg

A wild 200 appears!

aoY7QPU.jpg

It's not officially camping until plov is ready!

YbG7hhW.jpg

Nice to have a good view.

ZMwALeP.jpg

W8xIKW1.jpg

The Kodiak Canvas 10x10 tent worked out very nicely on its first maiden voyage, but prices being equal, I'd opt for the OZ Tent 100% of the time. (Wish I never sold mine!)

9HEdPge.jpg

Setting sun makes for even prettier views.

1KNHHyN.jpg

Obligatory evening fiyyah!

l7gTpSD.jpg

Is this broken-in yet?

9puIay9.jpg

When the dog decides that nap time is over:

2LWhXpj.jpg

A wild 200 appears!

aoY7QPU.jpg

It's not officially camping until plov is ready!

YbG7hhW.jpg

Nice to have a good view.

ZMwALeP.jpg

W8xIKW1.jpg

The Kodiak Canvas 10x10 tent worked out very nicely on its first maiden voyage, but prices being equal, I'd opt for the OZ Tent 100% of the time. (Wish I never sold mine!)

9HEdPge.jpg

Setting sun makes for even prettier views.

1KNHHyN.jpg

Obligatory evening fiyyah!

l7gTpSD.jpg

Looks like a pretty alright place to spend some time!

How’s the stock suspension handling the 150# ARB?
Dropped the front less than half an inch. 100 and 80 dropped less with ARB bar, I suspect this bar is heavier. No noticeable difference in handling, still lumbers like a lumber truck, and I love it.

Had a blast, wonderful weekend wheeling and camping, great spot! The drive back was less of an adventure lol. Fun trail leading out there.

View attachment 3011136
looks fun! i miss the days when my kids were little. They grow up fast. I just finished a trip with my 14 year old who is now taller than I am and begged to drive the whole time. Still fun, but different.

Had a blast, wonderful weekend wheeling and camping, great spot! The drive back was less of an adventure lol. Fun trail leading out there.

View attachment 3011136
Agreed, that’s one heck of a spot. Mine are 5 and 6 and we’ve been camping with them a few years, they can’t get enough of it and we do it at least once a month regardless of weather. We had kids kinda late (40) but a benefit of that is hearing all our contemporaries go on about how fast it goes and all that… we are not making that mistake.

Did she catch anything??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom