200 series picture thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fins n Things in Moab

24593.jpeg

24600.jpeg

24603.jpeg

I REALLY like the way that looks... well, from that angle at least lol. For whatever reason I was thinking 2702 and 2721 was the ticket for a "level" appearance. Granted I dont have my 3rd anymore lol
Thanks. And yes, I do like it as well. Funny, but I had them installed after the lift was already on when I had some front end work done this past winter. As the weather has warmed up the front end actually sits higher by 1/4 to 1/2 inch depending on the temperature….no joke, I’ve measured it.
or I’m just nuts😂

Sadly....no. I only have room for 1. If I only had a 3rd garage! But the '96 is for sale....triple locker, great condition inside and out, 178k miles, well maintained, excellent maintenance records kept and very proactive.
Wrong answer 😞

Sadly....no. I only have room for 1. If I only had a 3rd garage! But the '96 is for sale....triple locker, great condition inside and out, 178k miles, well maintained, excellent maintenance records kept and very proactive.

you should trickle the price into that description to tempt a few of us 😉

you should trickle the price into that description to tempt a few of us 😉

Whew. I'm more of an LX guy but these HEs are stunning. That looks really clean with no running boards, are they deleted in the HE?

And people are buying these, I've seen several around here. I saw 2 in one short errand the other day.

Whew. I'm more of an LX guy but these HEs are stunning. That looks really clean with no running boards, are they deleted in the HE?

And people are buying these, I've seen several around here. I saw 2 in one short errand the other day.
Yeah I think they look amazing. No running boards on the HE, and no chrome trim on the doors.

That’s impressive, we don’t have that many around here in Utah even though it’s like land cruiser central. I see another HE about once a month I feel.

This is how they should have looked from the beginning. Then sales might have been stronger

Yeah I think they look amazing. No running boards on the HE, and no chrome trim on the doors.

That’s impressive, we don’t have that many around here in Utah even though it’s like land cruiser central. I see another HE about once a month I feel.

I love your truck. And yeah, LCs and LX are all over the freakin place here. I feel like all of them got sold to Knoxville sometimes, haha.

Did you remove the basket on top yourself or have them do it?

It just cracks me up when reviewers poo poo the 200 for being old. They clearly don't get it.

That's one helluva view you get to walk out too!
I'm grateful to live up here!
I love your truck. And yeah, LCs and LX are all over the freakin place here. I feel like all of them got sold to Knoxville sometimes, haha.

Did you remove the basket on top yourself or have them do it?

It just cracks me up when reviewers poo poo the 200 for being old. They clearly don't get it.
Took it off myself. Just sitting in my garage, not sure if I want to sell it or hang onto it. Most likely getting a Frontrunner rack next.

Reactions: HGB
I'm grateful to live up here!

Took it off myself. Just sitting in my garage, not sure if I want to sell it or hang onto it. Most likely getting a Frontrunner rack next.

Just throwing this out there, you may want to keep it if you ever plan on selling it one day. Resale values for these is going to be just stupid. LCs go for more than LXs do I've noticed. There is a Land Cruiser that's the same year as mine with roughly the same miles (2014, 107k) going for $48k at a dealership nearby, are they serious? The last edition, HE like yours could be a legit investment.

Just throwing this out there, you may want to keep it if you ever plan on selling it one day. Resale values for these is going to be just stupid. LCs go for more than LXs do I've noticed. There is a Land Cruiser that's the same year as mine with roughly the same miles (2014, 107k) going for $48k at a dealership nearby, are they serious? The last edition, HE like yours could be a legit investment.

You should see what used 200s are selling for in Australia right now. Absolutely insane money even after currency exchange numbers.

You should see what used 200s are selling for in Australia right now. Absolutely insane money even after currency exchange numbers.

How much? Do they get the diesel over there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom