200 series picture thread (51 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Atwalz
i-KdNdKzT-X2.jpg

Kenda Klever RT , I have been wanting proper pizza cutters since my last rig. As these came out I had to try them, 35x10.50 .

Please keep us posted with how you like them. Have been eyeing them up ever since they annouced the 35x10.5x17 size which sounds like it would be ideal for those of us who want to run 35s without dealing with the typically wide tires that cause all the rubbing issues.

New Blistein coil springs for the LC200!

The packaging was superb, the finish and coat look very high quality with a nice gloss.

Best thing about these coil springs is that they have 2 inches of more free length while having similar to stock soft spring rates ! Exactly what I need. More up travel and a soft spring rate for optimal ride quality.

OEM coil spring: 17 inch free length

Blistein coil spring: 19 inch free length

They are dual rate.

Testing soon.

810E715B-8CE8-41C0-BB1D-9DF70B744FBC.jpeg

4A40C21B-480F-497B-8854-231595AE9BD9.jpeg

7A68DBB4-8DE4-4A92-92AB-066124C2E8CF.jpeg

Please keep us posted with how you like them. Have been eyeing them up ever since they announced the 35x10.5x17 size which sounds like it would be ideal for those of us who want to run 35s without dealing with the typically wide tires that cause all the rubbing issues.

Will do, heading to some dirt this weekend, unfortunately it will be more exploring washes etc than wheeling but will get some more data, plus a good freeway run on them as I only drive 2 lane country roads typically.

My god. You're paying $0.71 CAD / litre of gas. We pay $1.32 CAD / per litre for 87 octane here, while 91 is $1.52. :'(

To be fair I used a $0.10 per gallon discount on this fill up at Kroger Grocery Store, but I had $0.40 off discount available.
Discounts are given based on how much freaking groceries you buy in previous month !

And this is with a $.40 per gallon credit 😭😭😭

IMG_20191003_142236.jpg

But just think: you can probably go almost 200 miles with those two tanks!

haha! I hear ya. Happily...I can do over 500 despite my horrible mpg from huge external mods. But ya...still pretty awful. Fuel becomes my biggest expense on road trips by far...and on my small budget, that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom