200 series picture thread (36 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Ohnoitsbreaux
i-p6zr3Bj-X2.jpg

First time off road!! Great to get away from the crowds of Zion National Park. Almost got stuck in some sand at a Sand Hill State park. Curious about the cost of a swing-out rear bumper. Hyped about future drives.

Did you just get your lift done at Max Off Road? Im about to get my 2013 done with OME 2702/2722 (Im not adding hardly any weight for now). Thanks!

Sure thing:
ICON 2.5 stage 4. Wanted a softer ride, so thought 2.5 might give that vs 3.0
Rear springs I opted for .75” OME medium duty, thought the ICON springs may be too high and stiff.

Wheels/tires: 18” Method 314 Gloss Titanium. BfG KO2 275/70 R 18.

Everything else is stock... for now.

Like what you've done...You're local to me - did you do this at home or did you work with a local vendor?

Wow, triple axle boat carrier. How much does she weigh?

Boat and trailer is around 7K, could get by with a double axle, but that wouldn't be much fun.

Haha, we have triple axle trailers on 17,000lb boats, you could get by with a single axle with that thing, but I love it lol.

Yup! Worked with Clint. It's coming back this Friday for rotors and brake pads.

He did a great job! Plan on using his shop for all the upgrades.

Did you just get your lift done at Max Off Road? Im about to get my 2013 done with OME 2702/2722 (Im not adding hardly any weight for now). Thanks!

Last edited:
This truck sure is hard to keep looking clean, but I've figured out a great detailing regimen that makes it a bit easier.
Do tell...

Do tell...

heh... Pretty sure that new “regimen” is mostly a re-think the concept of what “clean” looks like for black paint... So like a “dusty-is-the-new-clean” concept. 😬

-My first car was black...so believe me...I’m speaking from experience... :hillbilly:

Last edited:
Yeah I think its goose lake ohv trail. I did it in my old 3rd gen runner. Deep water ,it was a little sketchy with no snorkel.

Last edited:
Goose lake road?
Yes sir. Its a pretty easy trail. One difficult climb about 3/4 up the trail. But the 200 managed it fine with the MTS on rock dirt. Never slipped. Articulation was amazing. A bunch of jeep guys and a few toyota guys were very impressed with the 200s ability in stock form.

Boat and trailer is around 7K, could get by with a double axle, but that wouldn't be much fun.

I’m surprised it’s just that. I didn’t go with a Nautique G23 for many reasons but one of them was being right up against the tow limit for boat and trailer even to just go from the ramp to storage in the winter and reverse in the spring. Of course cost chiefly, dock lift size, and a few other odds and ends factored into something a bit smaller. That MB has quite a bit of freeboard and I bet it surfs well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom