For Sale 2 FJ55 Dome Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I offered to buy both but never heard back after he asked for my shipping zip. If they are still available I still take them

Oh sorry I didn’t respond someone came and bought everything

I don’t know how to delete the thread

well OK.....I guess saying I will take them, you replying and asking for my zip....did kinda make me assume you would be selling them to me....but hey, I get it, its just the way it is these days and how some people do business.

Oh sorry I didn’t respond someone came and bought everything

I don’t know how to delete the thread

well OK.....I guess saying I will take them, you replying and asking for my zip....did kinda make me assume you would be selling them to me....but hey, I get it, its just the way it is these days and how some people do business.

Same thing happened to me.

are these 2 dome lights still available ?

if so i WILL buy BOTH , then i WILL send @Landpimp his he wanted too .......... :cool:

so im buying for both of us if you follow me

please reply back either way

thanks matt

- If anyone else out there see's this thread post and has a fj55 room lamp assy or the the lens only or case only please PM me

thanks .........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom