For Sale 1FZE from FJ80 short block in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
From a good running Cruiser. 180,000 miles. Head was pulled from motor to do gasket and valve job, but wound up being used on a different cruiser. $500. I have an engine hoist here to load it in your trailer, truck or wheelbarrow. Complete with oil pan, flywheel, crank pulley, timing gear, oil pump, dipstick, water pump. Manifolds are off. I have a brand new factory timing chain to go with the short block.

Paypal accepted. I will gladly pack it onto a pallet and deliver it to your local shipper, but I WILL NOT get you a shipping quote;

If you want it shipped please shop for your shipping - Fastenal, UPS, FEDEX, Uber, etc.

I am in Zip Code 91780. I will strap it to a shipping pallet for $25.00 and deliver it within 10 miles to your shipper. Your shipping cost will be lower if shipped to a business.

This engine will fit 93-97. Use your own manifolds, etc. Engine block is same 93-97, regardless of OBD1 or OBD2.

I am interested in your engine block if it is still for sale. I live in San Diego and could make plans to pick it up next weekend if possible. Please let me know either way. Thank you.

That block was sold recently. I have another complete engine for $850, and could exchange heads with you if you have a good one allowing $350 for the exchange, thus the engine would be $500. It runs great, no head gasket issues, and good oil pressure. No noises.
Paul 626 590-4728

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom