SOLD 1997 LX450 BUILT/FACTORY LOCKERS (2 Viewers)

As far as the hood, I could call the previous owner! If I remember correctly it was a minor fender/bender... I bought this cruiser to build it and use it. That said, I will look for the vin tags on the hood for clarification. But I can assure you that the frame has not been touched/ damaged... This rig is probably the cleanest, straight, 97 "wheeled" 80 out there! Thank you for your input!

So here are the pics of the hood and quarters! All numbers match...

9C7C03DC-1FD5-40F7-B5EA-9724C8487C03.jpeg

474336B9-7D3E-4A6B-B5CF-E1CF68AA77C3.jpeg

12F056A5-2F42-4201-9C17-6DB73B460365.jpeg

Last edited:

CenTXFJ60

SILVER Star
You can’t buy this clean of a locked 80 and build (as it sits) it and stay in the mid 20’s. If you’re that person wanting a turnkey truck (and have the budgeted funds) this seems like a great deal. Especially one with zero questionable areas and an owner that’s been into cruisers since at least 2007. Always my preference vs. an internet purchase from an unknown seller. Now if you’re a DIY’er you can possibly achieve this. I’m one in the later camp, but have friends that prefer “turnkey”. If I knew someone in the market at this time, I’d turn them onto your rig. Plus, I’m partial to NC as that’s where both my wife’s and my family are from :). GLWTS. Jimmy

Most 80 series hoods have been repainted. Factory paint didn’t hold up well. I know Replaced bumper on a car fax isn’t ideal but believe it or not most of these 80’s have been in minor accidents and repaired with no car fax reports. I’m building a similar 80 and can tell you the slee stuff is 10k alone just in parts.
If I didn’t just start a new job job I would have paid the man already. It’s gonna go for 35-45k on a auction with the current demand. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom