For Sale 1997 Lexus LX450 TURBO - Mild Build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Starting new thread on this, as recent real estate project has forced the reconsideration of some toys.

Still apprehensive about a possible sale, but putting it out there nonetheless.

1997 Lexus LX450
180k miles. Factory working lockers. Recent Front Axle Rebuild.

Motor Work:
At 160k miles, new Toyota head gasket, fully cleaned head and fuel injectors.
165k miles: Turbonetics T63 turbo installed with intercooler, custom downpipe, full 3" mandrel bent (over frame) exhaust, gauges, etc.
Turbo runs fantastic; EGT’s run 1200-1300. Truck is 100% happy and pulls great. dash mounted ScanGauge II shows good water temps even with A/C running in Summer heat.

Brand New Toyota 93-94 Radiator (Brass core), new thermostat, fan clutch and belts at time of turbo install.

Slee Shortbus front bumper

National Luna dual battery setup with Diehard platinum primary battery.

Cargo mounted Xantrex power inverter.

Alpine head unit with ipod connection, upgraded speakers and custom cargo area 10” subwoofer, powered by JL 250/1 amp and 1 farad capacitor.

Custom one-off sliders with cat protection and textured finish powder coating.

Suspension: Heavy rear and J-Springs up front with Landtank Caster plates and new double cardon driveshaft.

Rear Cargo storage: Custom sub mount. Custom drawer box with 250LB sliders and Fridge slide with 250LB slides as well. NORCOLD 50 NOT included in sale.

Tires: 295 Nitto Terra Grapplers with 60% or more tread life remaining.

Price: [STRIKE]$15k[/STRIKE] NOW $13k

image-1415610376.jpg

download.jpg

2355756530061575622S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a cup holder on the right of the shifter? if so, would you mind sharing whee you purchased it? Thanks.

Cup Holder is from an LR Discovery. You can find them on Ebay.

Turbo setup can produce 10 lbs of boost if I really lay into it. Given that the stock ECU's are good to about 7-8 lbs, the waste gate has a 6 or 7lb spring in it (don't recall off the top of my head which one it is)

I've only ever run super/premium gas in it since it's not my DD and a few extra bucks every now and then when I fill it up makes sense.

May I ask where you got the turbo manifold from? Great looking truck.

Purchased it from another mud member; MSGgrunt. I believe some places still sell it though and it might be a turbonetics as well, like the actual turbo. It's a cast manifold and years ago, they were selling on Ebay for about $250-$300.

Can you post pics of storge area? Thanks, T

Attached is the clean CarFax for anyone curious.

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report on JT6HJ88J4V0184868.pdf
    287.9 KB · Views: 152
Great looking rig...when was the last time you were in Whitefish?

Summer's are very nice here...but so is skiing in late March! Maybe it's time for another trip out/delivery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom