Parting Out 1994 FZJ80 with e-lockers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sent PM about DS Fender, DS front Door and rear gates. I see you have rust on the pics posted. Is the front DS door rusted at all? Can you post Pic of full rear hatch, is the only rust hole at the Toyota logo area?

Curious as to condition of hood? Any dents or rust? From pic it looks unscathed from front damage.....

Looking for a instrument gauge cluster.

Sorry for the late response. Been stupid busy lately.

Curious as to condition of hood? Any dents or rust? From pic it looks unscathed from front damage.....

Hood is good, no rust, but the paint is doing what all green '94s seem to do. Some pics:
20170330_183208.jpg
20170330_183216.jpg

20170330_183320.jpg

how is the dash pad? is it grey? if so,,, how much shipped to 41017? thanks

Dash pad is good, with no cracks. A couple pics:
20170330_183348.jpg
20170330_183352.jpg

Looking for a instrument gauge cluster.
It's all there and in good shape, but the D light is out. Pics in next post.

Interested in the locker ecu and selector switch (and the wiring plugs) if the locker stuff starts getting split up.

So, back in February I asked if you had the radio bracket and you said you'd check. Did you? Ind if you do, how much shipped to 27406?

Rear upper hatch with glass included if defroster is still functional? If you could post a pic please. I'm in PA and would drive down to pick it up.

Any idea if your factory tint was Blue or Grey on the windows?

How much for the power steering reservoir, if that is available?

Please PM me priced + ship to 77521 for the following:
(1) steering gearbox
(2) steering knuckle arms - both sides
(3) automatic shifter
(4) center console
(5) column switch

Thanks

Brake Booster??? Shipped to 35022. PM me

I am looking for a working, exterior front LH (or driver's side) door handle with key hole for a dark green FZJ80 series shipped to 94118.

Like this image:

img_2325-jpg.1486839

Looking for drivers seat control panel.......

Do you still have this for parts? Some of the pictures look like gray interior other look like the dark brown. Can you tell me which it is? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom