Builds 1994 BUILD OUT and LS swap! Let's Go! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Reach out to @slow95z He will most likely have the missing parts that you need ;)
oh i got the parts you need big boy 😁

i can have all those little parts off tonight and in a box for you but to avoid shipping stuff 6 different times i say start making a list as you go. odds are there will be at least one more thing.

oh i got the parts you need big boy 😁

i can have all those little parts off tonight and in a box for you but to avoid shipping stuff 6 different times i say start making a list as you go. odds are there will be at least one more thing.
Slow95z, If you have those two bolts and what appears to be a rubber isolator bushing, I'll take them. Let me know how you like to conduct sales. Please make sure you have the rubber piece, not just the bolts.

Got my ps lines done, not sure if I’m happy with them. I tried to have the pressure line come over the electrical block. Which seems handy. Good for now. We’ll see how it looks all buttoned up.

C040D3AB-137D-4FBE-AE58-C86182BE1EE1.jpeg

64272375-B3DF-47DB-93AD-CDB604C5C92B.jpeg

Been away for a bit, got some more work done. Took out the old alarm system. I was worried about it working, I don’t have a key fob, don’t think I need it. Pretty sure it won’t keep it from being stolen anyway. So got the dash out back together. Got the intake on, started to lay out some wiring. Need to figure out my ground locations and make sure it’s squared away.

I’m at a point that I need to just get my head down and get stuff done. I want to test fire it soon, but I’ll need to get the air intake filter sorted out. Need to get some tubing to make the elbow to the air intake. I did get a lid from an earlier model, that is just round, so I need to measure and start getting some elbows.

Also did some figuring on the trams shift cable. Got my trail blazer shift cable and parts from a salvage yard. Credit to cable guy for the idea.

For the wiring , I’m just going to just have to start connecting into my fuse panel even if it isn’t permanently installed, may have to de-pin stuff, but I’ve got to start mockin it up.

I was able to use the fuel pump and pump out about 5gals of fuel. That was at least 5 years old. So the fuel pump works great!

One thing I need to figure out is where to mount my Dakota digital Transmission gear indication potentiometer. It shows it’s capable of being exterior on the trans, but I’m not sure how weather proof it is. Might be fine for a Sunday cruiser. I’d like to mount it in the cab off the shifter some how. Just haven’t figured it out. Any ideas would be great.

1679960726189.png

Here is mine. I had not plugged the rectangular hole from the old shifter yet in this pic. I just removed the nut on the shaft and installed the dd arm. Later I used a better piece of linkage for the dd. For the trailblazer cable I just used a nut and bolt to attach it to the shifter lever.

View attachment 3283971
Here is mine. I had not plugged the rectangular hole from the old shifter yet in this pic. I just removed the nut on the shaft and installed the dd arm. Later I used a better piece of linkage for the dd. For the trailblazer cable I just used a nut and bolt to attach it to the shifter lever.
Is your model no- ABS ? Mine has an ABS decel sensor of some sorts there unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom