For Sale 1992 Troopy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a 1992 Long chassis troop carrier commonly referred to as a Troopy. It is the truck of choice on Safari in Africa and the outback of Australia if you watch any TV at all. This particular truck comes equipped with the inline 6 (3F) 4.2L, gas engine and 5 speed transmission. Has fairly new (90%) tires and alum wheels. Interior is in very good condition as is the engine. I drove it four hours from Miami with no issues. There is no visible rust on the chassis or body, Has new shock absorbers all around, new master cylinder, new brakes.
The roof tent is included in the sale.
Here are the flaws/Issues: Body work/paint is poor at best (it is horrible!) some gauges not working, No Air now but originally equipped with AC.

PRICE: $15,000 (obo)

CALL/TEXT Ozzie: 813-377-9173

IMG_0205.jpeg

IMG_0200.jpeg

IMG_0213.jpeg

IMG_0209.jpeg

IMG_0199.jpeg

Last edited:
Why do you keep creating ads for this truck in different classified sections? It was previously listed in the 80 series section and now it’s listed in the 40 series section - neither of which are correct. You could just list the truck in the 70 series section and it might draw more interest.

What of the original AC system is left?

Why do you keep creating ads for this truck in different classified sections? It was previously listed in the 80 series section and now it’s listed in the 40 series section - neither of which are correct. You could just list the truck in the 70 series section and it might draw more interest.

What of the original AC system is left?
My mistake, this is my first time ever using this forum and I am having some difficulty. Anyway, nothing is left of the A/C

I have seen this truck in person...feel free to PM me for any additional info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom