1990 HZJ77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh, and thanks for running it past me to see if I would like it.:doh:

Oh, wait, no clutch pedal.:rofl:

:lol:

As of the end of this month I will know longer be a 77 Series Land Cruiser owner. It is sold.
Off to the next project. :)

Ouch ! :eek:

Congrats to the new caretaker !

Nothing new anymore. Same stories, different truck. :meh:

Onto Sean's 79?

Congrats to the new owner.
Sorry, I neglected to thank you for your kind words.

My life is all about neglect and heartache. :lol:
Well you are still fairly young so you have time to stop dispensing neglect and heartache and clean up your act. :)

image.jpeg

All washed and waxed for the new owner. :)

View attachment 1675745
All washed and waxed for the new owner. :)
Sorry to see it go. I want to thank you for building this truck and along with it a great build thread.
My old beater BJ74 pales in comparison to your work. I did get lots of great ideas and
ways of working on my own truck. Thanks, J :beer:

Sorry to see it go. I want to thank you for building this truck and along with it a great build thread.
My old beater BJ74 pales in comparison to your work. I did get lots of great ideas and
ways of working on my own truck. Thanks, J :beer:
Thanks for the kind words however you have me confused with someone who actually has mechanical skills. :)
Everything that Cruiser is today is the direct result of Rob Smith (Odd Iron Off Road). I was simply an observer.

I know that, but still the end result and research was quite valuable. I wouldn't mind meeting
this fellow, but Georgia isn't somewhere I get to very often. 2x in twenty years.

With a vision and the financial means to realize it :)

While my numbers pale in comparison to others, I've now owned 7 Land Cruisers, 5 of which have been 70 Series and everyone I've bought was with the full intentions of keeping. For reasons I can't really explain within days of buying one I'm already thinking about what else is out there that might be more unique or interesting. Fortunately my wife has been tolerant of this quirk. :)

The one in the pipe will be the crown jewel.

While my numbers pale in comparison to others, I've now owned 7 Land Cruisers, 5 of which have been 70 Series and everyone I've bought was with the full intentions of keeping. For reasons I can't really explain within days of buying one I'm already thinking about what else is out there that might be more unique or interesting. Fortunately my wife has been tolerant of this quirk. :)

Some people do drugs, or are alcoholics or addicted to gambling.

Charles is addicted to RHD Land Cruisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom