For Sale 1986 HJ61 12HT, 5 Spd, PTO winch, loaded...LHD!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

Last edited:
Whats the mileage on this rig? and are there any engine bay pics available?

I certainly hope you get your asking price, because if the market for imported diesels has jumped that much that fast, then it means my absolutely cherry frame off restored HJ60 is worth over $60K! Keep me posted and GLWS!

They are worth what someone is willing to pay!! GLWS!
I agree. For this price tag though I would learn to drive right hand, and just import a diesel. I am exited for the years to come as the toyotas' 90s models will be legal to bring to the states! pretty sweet rig for someone who want one right now and has the money for it. How long have you owned this rig? GLWS

Judging by the license plate, you have to import this one as well. I think the 12HT is probably my favorite engine. Every time I drive one, I get a big cheesy grin that just stays threre for awhile.

Whoever snatches this one up will not regret it. The 12ht is a killer motor inside a 60!

Any problem titling these in California? Anyone have experience with that?

Big brake mod included too, new large pot 4Runner calipers up front along with new braided lines...

jbzee,
What happened at the left side/left rear? i'm asking because of how the left rear door appears when closed and the fairly large gap between the body and the back of the left rear fender or wheel well surround.
Seems more tweaked than what would result from the light crease down the left side.

How is this thing still for sale? Don't be scared of the mileage people! @TLC Norway has well over 500,000kms on his and its still going strong.

Where/when will it land in florida? Anyone nearby who can check it out for me? Is there a good cruiser shop in FL?

1986 was a transition year, if I'm not mistaken. I drove an Aussie RHD HJ61 that had single headlights, 60 style dash, old color upholstery.

I love this rig and I can't believe no one has bought it.

This truck is going on the ship soon, will be $21,500 in WPB, FL and have clear FL. title in hand...Offering my 1986 HJ61 left hand drive truck, originally a European market vehicle. This is a 12HT truck, factory 5 spd, power everything, factory PTO winch, suspension seats, a/c, power locks, windows, inclinometers, new turbo, top mounted intercooler with fan for low speed cooling, really a fantastic HJ and a left hand driver!!! Daily driver, reliable, comfortable and rugged.
Hi , do you still have the land cruiser? I live in South Florida and I am interested. My email is MichealCardillo@bellsouth.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom