For Sale 1985 HJ60V RHD - 105,000 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1985 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ60V, right hand drive.

Original Toyota 2H diesel with a straight 6cyl 4.0 liter engine connected to an automatic 4 speed transmission. 24V electrical system.

Only 168,000 kilometers = 105,000 miles : Just getting warmed up for a Toyota, this will go up as I drive it currently.

Heat and A/C
Back row heater
4x4 hi/lo
Aftermarket turbo
Factory PTO winch with custom all weather cover
33 x 10.5 BFG All Terrain tires - 1 year old.
Factory spare underneath
New black rims
High Top roof
3 x 5 foot roof rack
Brush guard
Hitch
Spare turn signal bulbs, head lights, cabin lights and other parts comes with it
Aftermarket cd player with usb, charger and AUX port
Windows all converted to manual so you don't have to mess with the old electronic regulators.

It was imported several years ago from New Zealand and I've had it professionally serviced.

- All new glow plugs as of 11.10.15 done at a professional mechanics shop (factory 24V glow plugs) with a few spares.
- Custom machined turbo manifold.
- I installed a block heater for cold winters here in Indiana last year (plug into the front by the grill). - Transmission flushed and has a new filter and extra transmission fluid cooler installed last year (mounted on the front of the radiator).
- Oil changed every 2,000 miles.
- New brakes 1.5 years ago.
- New tailpipe.
- Extra leaf spring all the way around giving it about 1inch lift.
- Suspension is tight and firm all around, no squeaks or rattles. Have it loaded down several times and no noticeable suspension sag.
_______

Has a couple of small rust spots around the roof rain gutter, a small spot on the front of the hood and a spot on the rear right wheel well. I cleaned and applied a rust stop agent last year to these spots.

Door side of drivers seat has a worn spot from getting in and out.

Underneath looks extremely clean with very minimal rust. I power wash it every few weeks during the winter months to keep the salt off of the frame and under body.

I have lots of extra parts and boxes of new 24V bulbs, headlights and more.
_____

Located in northern Indiana.

_________

Asking $15,000

I'll accept offers, I'd also be willing to trade for a 2005 and newer Tacoma 4 door 4x4 6 speed.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_3291.JPG

IMG_4642.JPG

IMG_2652.JPG

IMG_4625.JPG

IMG_4635.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom