Builds 1978 FJ40 Mustard Yellow - almost perfect thread. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need to get the top off Sunny...encouraging! Did I miss your set up on how you remove it? Hoist/hang or something else?
Took it apart

Today was the nicest day we have had in a while. Had to get Mustard out to stretch her legs and get ready for the transplant.

View attachment 2579883
Hmmm... cop motor or 1FZ or one of the random diesels you always seem to have handy... the suspense is killer!

We're going to have a 2F driving the front axle and one of the diesels driving the rear. They'll race each other every time he drives it :grinpimp:

Hmmm... cop motor or 1FZ or one of the random diesels you always seem to have handy... the suspense is killer!

Me and Cam don’t do those stinky things

Don’t know if I’m authorized to drop any hints, but if I was I’d tell you a six pack of these babies are in Mustard’s future

9F097DDB-9C1C-4555-B091-6197872AC5F8.jpeg

I’ll spill it then...

One of these dirty girls is getting bored out for a set of the giant knockers pictured above:

B02315E5-0E07-456D-8794-036D2B9A7D32.jpeg

Don’t know if I’m authorized to drop any hints, but if I was I’d tell you a six pack of these babies are in Mustard’s future

View attachment 2580907
Where did you find those pistons, I thought OEM’s were extinct. High compression?

@FJ40Jim sells 1.5mm over forged pistons. Not sure if these are them though.

Where did you find those pistons, I thought OEM’s were extinct. High compression?

Unobtainable???

They are obtainable but get your wallet ready lol

Obtanium link:

@FJ40Jim sells 1.5mm over forged pistons. Not sure if these are them though.

Now we’re talking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom