For Sale 1974 FJ55 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20170226_171952_resized.jpg

I'm selling my 1974 fj55 Land Cruiser. Clear title. This is pretty much original. Original motor that was rebuilt has the original carburetor. Runs really good, no knocking or any problems with the motor or the 4 speed transmission or transfer case. The upgrades where done by Valley hybrid which is a shop that specializes in Land Cruisers. They upgraded to front disc brakes off of a newer Land Cruiser and rebuild the front end and locking hubs. They changed the gear ratio so it will cruise on the freeway, and put a locking differential in the back. They used new original Toyota parts. It has 5 brand new tires 33x10.5. The paint is all patina, this is not the original. The rocker panels were cut off and rock guards installed. There's some rust here and there like under some of the doors and in the drip rail, the floors are in pretty good shape. The body has dings and scratches and little dents here in there. This car has been very dependable, starts right up every time just pull the choke out and it always starts. It drives really good, brakes good, shifts good and all the windows work even the back glass. Everything works except for the rear heater blower motor under the seat, I have a replacement. The interior is in good shape, the dash isn't even cracked, except it doesn't have the original door panels.

More Pictures here: 1974 FJ55 Land Cruiser

20170226_171726_resized.jpg

20170226_172022_resized.jpg

20170226_172132_resized.jpg

20170226_172201_resized.jpg

The paint is all patina, this is not the original.

? Pantina means original, faded paint. This one has clearly been repainted though, as you say. What kind of locking differential does it have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom