For Sale 1966 FJ45 LV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I'm selling the 66 LV.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/66-fj45lv-resto.527326/

As it sits the body and interior are exactly like i found the truck. All 4 doors are complete and open and close like they are supposed to. The windows all roll up and down. All of the side and rear glass is intact. The windshield is cracked but still in the truck. Both Seats are in good shape and the front slides like it should.

I have completely rebuilt and upgraded the front axle to include a later model Disk Brake housing with inner axle seals and birfields. EVERYTHING has been powder coated(housing, diff carrier, pinion flange, knuckles, backing plates, etc). Rebuilt diff with fine spline 4.10 gears and a Torsen LSD. New wheel bearings, new brake pads. New Brake lines and Hoses. New IFS 4-runner calipers and Pads. New Tie Rod and Ends. Drive Flanges. i figure the axle alone is worth 2-3k and i may sell it separately depending on offers.

The frame has been drilled and sleeved for an 80 series Power Steering Box. I have the box and custom Drag link to attach it to the the front axle and tie rod. I also have a steering stabilizer that is included.

I also have a 2uz 4.7 V8 from a 2000 Tundra that i was going to install with a a343 and hf2a case from an 80 series. I have the complete wiring harness as well as the trans and t-case from the tundra.

I also have a 40 series FF Rear axle that I was going to install in place of the original rear axle.

Pricing :

Truck, NOT including front axle but with an axle that will make it a roller $4000.00
Truck With current front axle and 80 Series Power Steering Setup $5500.00
Truck With current front axle, steering, AND 2UZ V8 with trans and t-case $7000.00
All of the above with the FF Rear axle $7500.00

Make me an offer you might be surprised.

All parts located at ACC in Atlanta.

Contact me at : harnems@yahoo.com or 334-444-4445
IMG_6256.JPG
IMG_6262.JPG IMG_6268.JPG IMG_6267.JPG IMG_6253.JPG

Time to let it go to someone that has the time to give it the attention it deserves.

Stock and yes Powder Coated as well.

JP is knee deep in a 1HZ swap/rebuild otherwise I'd be all over this :beer:

Good luck with the sale Michael it is going to make someone a sweet 45!

*EDIT* Mike I just noticed the B pillar cabin lights and screw in door panels, suggesting that maybe this was a non US model LV. Did it come from Canada by chance? Any history on it? Does it have a vent flap on the front roof lip? Cool stuff regardless!

Last edited:
It does have the vent flap above the front windshield. It also came with 16" hub cap wheels. Not sure if it was Canadian or not. I got it from outside Nashville where it had been since the early 80s.

Very Cool, def. a Non US spec LV that makes it more rare and valuable I believe :D. LHD drive pretty much dictates some where in the Americas. I'd think Canada was the most likely as I have seen a few others from there down here in the states.

Now that I think about it. The LV did come with a key holder from Deer Lodge Montana.

I'm having trouble with the photos, I can't open any of them before they close again.

Still For Sale. The front axle has been removed and a roller installed in its place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom