Wanted 1958-1965 Fiberglass Roof Cap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for an early fiberglass roof cap with or without a good steel drip edge. Willing to pay for shipping. I have tons of early corrugated steel side panels and a bunch of later fiberglass roof panels, but these early fiberglass caps seem to be the weak link in every early rig I pick up.

Thanks!

What is your cell? I might have what you need. I bought a 1962 I believe hardtop model. Not sure what my plans are yet.

Last edited:
Some photos.

01515_h5QdwWaGtVF_600x450.jpg

00k0k_fBnUV0Z7se1_600x450.jpg

00x0x_bKXsLvPx23i_600x450.jpg

00j0j_eLyJPiJDPL4_600x450.jpg

00o0o_ij4WG3sgDB4_600x450.jpg

This is what I have. No drivetrain. Body is all there. I may sell it as a whole or consider parting it out. We can discuss both.

IMG955305.jpg

IMG955298.jpg

IMG955316.jpg

IMG955317.jpg

00O0O_2vGDOWXImsd_600x450.jpg

Nice, what's the serial number? If you decide to part it out then surely need some parts for myself. Not trying to hijack the thread and I don't need roof.
It's on a transport and heading my way now. I will post more information once I see it in person. I don't know a lot about early fj25's so I will need help from you guys. If it looks solid when it gets here I may sell it complete as a restoration project. I hait to part something rare out.

VIN number will be a good start, looks like missing the drive train from the picture, unless it is inside tha cab. Looks good though.
No engine or trans. Front seat frames are there. Hood is good. Driveshafts are there. It has no title. Original owner could not find it. I found it near Medford, Oregon. Transport company picked it up this morning.

No engine or trans. Front seat frames are there. Hood is good. Driveshafts are there. It has no title. Original owner could not find it. I found it near Medford, Oregon. Transport company picked it up this morning.

I have to hand it to saving this from the scrap yard. If you decide to go into the early FJ40 business I have three of them. Time age/health are preventing me from getting around to them. This winter when we had back to our home in Peoria need to downsize. Since we are spending very little time there I want to have anything left there stored in a garage. Replacing UV rotted tarps is getting old.

Did you part this or keep it? Curious about instrument cluster idiot lights (CHG specifically) and the roof bracket that seals to the upper windshield. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom