Wanted 08-13 SoCal. Not afraid of miles. 25-45k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Keeping the "Wanted" threads going here in the for sale section.

Looking for a stock, rust free, well maintained, higher mileage (<150k) LC. No LXs at this time. Prefer black, green (yeah right), mag grey then white.

I actually tried to snag the mag grey 160k LC in Phoenix but it was pending sale when i called.

Willing to travel ! Thanks guys.

tplane2 - I'm putting my 2008 LC up this week. 168k, 2nd owner. All service done at Toyota with records on their online portal. I'll be asking $28,000. PM me if you like. I'm in Minnesota. Great time of year to visit...

Whew...thats a haul. I'd love to see some snow though. PM inbound.

Bump for any other findings. I've have alerts on autotrader and cars. Looking for any new Craigslist / MUD classifieds.

Thanks guys.

My 2008 White LC with Black interior is going to go on the market just need to take some pictures 96,700 miles no issues car is in Oregon.

My 2008 White LC with Black interior is going to go on the market just need to take some pictures 96,700 miles no issues car is in Oregon.

Will you be posting it up here? If not, please PM me.

There is a thread on this earlier. Looks great but it's now located in Georgia. I saw the link a little too late.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Bump for one of the most frustrating vehicle searches I've ever experienced.

Nice man, you have a great looking Cruiser. And no, I hadn't heard of car gurus, there is actually a decent selection there. Even a (overpriced) Green 2011!

Good - Worth looking around there. Like most things in life, just asking gets you some info. A dealer who offered me $22k for mine (fender bender on Carfax probably hosed my offer) said he prices from there mostly . KBB, NADA, BlackBook all are in play but that site was NEVER on my radar and I have worked in ecommerce and digital marketing for most of my adult life. Its really interesting. Basically a car sale aggregator. Hope you can potentially find something there!

Would you be interested in an 08 with ARB front and rear and a mild lift?

I'm interested, but I don't value the mods as much as the next guy. PM inbound.

Bump. Still looking for a well maintained WHITE with Tan interior.

Seems like they dont exist in the Southwest. Willing to fly and drive and/or pay a shipper.

I appreciate the link. Great price for the mileage, but I gotta pass on the black on black. Props to you guys that can take the heat.

Keeping the "Wanted" threads going here in the for sale section.

Looking for a stock, rust free, well maintained, higher mileage (<150k) LC. No LXs at this time. Prefer black, green (yeah right), mag grey then white.

I actually tried to snag the mag grey 160k LC in Phoenix but it was pending sale when i called.

Willing to travel ! Thanks guys.

I will be selling my 2008 White LC, I am the second owner it was a Texas truck, now California truck, has 276k miles on it, I just put in suspension, skorkel, rotors & Pads, a few other things by looking and driving you would not know it has 276k on it, all Hiway miles, always services at Toyota dealer. I am asking 32k for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom