$550 or make me an offer,
As Kramer would say interesting trades considered.
5 Nitto trail grappler 295/70/17. Date codes late 2016. 4 of 5 are at maybe 40 to 50 percent. One looks unused as it was the spare. Would prefer to sell them all together locally.
Trade possibilities camping/cruiser...
I will attach a copy of my answer, given in PM, to that very question
The weather would be the bulk of my concern, probably around 80 percent. The other 20 percent would be my anecdotal observation that a lot of new york vehicle use is pretty harsh. A lot of stop and go thrashing and...
I have sold several vehicles via eBay without issue. Including a triple locked 80 that should have sold here in a heartbeat and didn't. Anywhere you look is a crapshoot but I wouldn't write off eBay entirely, it reaches a wide audience. Of course my experience could be unique