Window socks, first use impressions (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I received a dozen Window sock sets and have more on the way. :clap:

Pre web site listing SALE! *Ships Free in the USA*

Paypal $28 (gift option preferred) to mnimarketplace@gmail.com
Include shipping Address info in PayPal notes

Each package includes 2 window socks-
Fits both 100/LX470 & 80/LX450
Installs in seconds
Perfect for cross ventilation
Same privacy as dark tinted windows
Windows can be in any position with socks installed
Doors operate normally when installed

Please put me on the list.

Payment sent.

Thanks!

Yeah, I want to be popular. Put me on the list.

They are going on 1994 Landcruiser. I am in the process of tearing it apart for a semi resto. I'll post pics when I get the interior back together.

I can't access the site from my phone for some reason. Are these still available and what is shipping time to Sacramento? I'd like to have a set before I go on a trip on June 13th.

Site under construction.

Window socks more coming soon. The manufacture change the design and I did not like the way they fit. The manufacture has stepped up and making our own custom fit socks for a perfect fit.

These things are great. I have a set for the 80 and the 100, so simple and very effective just in time for camping season. On our April run three of us had the screens and no mosquitos. Perfection

image.jpeg

any idea when more will be available ?

Sorry guys but the manufacture has let me/us down and not been able to provide a product I could approve. Im still looking but it does not look good. Do be aware of universal fitment claims. I have purchased several looking for a replacement and all have come up not tall enough.

Yea I was lucky enough to get these too, thanks Phil!

I was thinking it would be nice to have one for the rear hatch too, perhaps one like those that people put in their doors that have the magnetic strip down the center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom