When you turn into your dad and didnt realize it until today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wqwwh8o.jpg

Im willing to bet a majority of us have a garage with a ton of stuff in it.

Its funny you guys mention HOA. When i first bought my house, I specifically made sure it wasnt in an HOA community and it had a pool. This was in 2008. Im kinda annoyed having a pool now, but since my neighborhood is an older one, there really isnt a need for an HOA as most people have been living here for years and years, and if your house looks like crap, you get the stink eye.

Thats not fair, i only have a small two-car garage

Thats not fair, i only have a small two-car garage

When I was your age that's all I too. While that house wasn't in HOA neighborhood I got letter from the city every time I parked next to garage. Because of those letters things snowballed to where they are today.

It hurts my eyes just by looking at those pictures.

It does my eyes as well so I figured I might as well hurt my ears as well.
050.JPG

Smell is ruined by pines trees, taste by what's in the refrigerator and touch by:bang: because I never get to be there.

You off your meds again?

Pictures are dated. Haven't bought a Land Cruiser since then. The 100 series is gone and that white cruiser is no longer there. But if you want to get technical the 100 series was traded for a Sequoia and the one white moved to valley for a different cruiser moved into the that spot. I did sell a old cruiser but then picked up a 3rd generation 4Runner so really nothing changed so I guess the meds are working.:meh:

Nice. Do I see at least 2 pairs of Sansui speakers?

No Sansui speakers, I had to Google them to see what they were. Plenty of old speakers with that type of grill. Unless it's cruisers stuff I put very limited funds into other things, besides my hearing isn't worth paying big bucks for audio equipment. There are couple pair of Realistic Mach Ones, couple pair of Realistic Nova 8Bs and a pair of 1969 Allied Radio speakers that were just to cheap to pass up. Mach Ones work great, one pair the cabinets are good the other garage quality. Nova 8Bs I needed to replace a few tweeters and a mid range then rebuild a few crossovers but the four speakers were cheap for what they are. The Allied Radio I was surprised add quite a bit to vocals and acoustic guitars. If you check eBay I paid less for all of them then what a good pair of Mach Ones go for. The cabinets are full of seventies and eighties audio, some I bought new. CD changers are early nineties as well as the cassettes changers. Detached insulated garage with no close neighbors this may be part of my hearing loss.:hmm::oops:

And just for the record I am nothing like my dad was. We are 180 degrees apart. My mother would have divorced him if he was.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom