What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (40 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need to do this as well… heaven forbid something stupid happens, there is only a wild guess about the whereabouts.

Took her wheelin
1000035322.jpg
ru24.jpg
ru24-1.jpg
ru242.jpg
ru243.jpg
ru244.jpg

It is AJ. He did such a great job guiding everyone that his son won best driver.
Well, super bummed I couldn’t go.
Glad it was good. Sorry to have missed meeting you.

Well, super bummed I couldn’t go.
Glad it was good. Sorry to have missed meeting you.
I'll be around, we'll meet up at some point. It hailed like crazy and had thunderstorms for a good chunk of the event. I think that's why many did not go.

Hooked up a GPS module and mounted it in the pocket.

View attachment 3585723
With the thread about @EmanC getting his cruiser stolen and air tags and such, anyone know if there’s a way to tie one of these gps speed modules into some kind of tracking app for theft recovery?

Absolutely! I just bought the 200 HE this is my second one. Had an LX600 for about a year but that didn’t work out for me….
Good on you. Wish I had one. Bought a 2019 4Runner TRD new and was looking at the Heritage Edition 200 series on the dealer lot. They wanted $5k over MSRP so I balked at it and went with the 4Runner. Nothing wrong with the 4Runner but I shoulda bought that 200. Hang on to it

Oof. Moist for sure.
I like that orange tent.
30+ year old Marmot tent that's still kicking, hung everything in a couple of trees and was good to go within a few hours. My Martin D-28 took a little more work when I got home Sunday but we all survived.

30+ year old Marmot tent that's still kicking, hung everything in a couple of trees and was good to go within a few hours. My Martin D-28 took a little more work when I got home Sunday but we all survived.
I respect the fact that you take your D-28 camping. I take my 25 year old Taylor 514C with me everywhere, it's been all over the world, and gig with it regularly. Always have to snicker a little at the guys that are afraid to take their nice guitars outside of the house and go buy a "cheap" guitar for gigging and campfires. I bought the guitar brand new to play it, not hide it in a case 'coz it's "too nice".

I respect the fact that you take your D-28 camping. I take my 25 year old Taylor 514C with me everywhere, it's been all over the world, and gig with it regularly. Always have to snicker a little at the guys that are afraid to take their nice guitars outside of the house and go buy a "cheap" guitar for gigging and campfires. I bought the guitar brand new to play it, not hide it in a case 'coz it's "too nice".
Well I suck and my gig audience is usually a couple of old dogs; it was a late in life ambition and I bought the darn thing to play it

Last edited:
Got the transmission clutch and 3 on the tree linkage all installed. The transmission was a bear and my body was very sore the next day from moving it around while on the hoist.
View attachment 3585010
pardon me for being an idiot....... this is the way my 40 looks, I can't help but think i'm missing some sort of cover? Am I right and if so, what should I be looking for? 350 sbc w a 3 speed on the floor

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom