WANTED: 5 Speed (H55F) and/or Diesel Engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've done a search online and only found a 4-speed in a junk yard. I've got tipped that a 60 series was resting in pretty good shape in a nearby junkyard, but I do not know if it's a BJ60, HJ60, FJ60 or FJ62. If I ever go check it and found something that might interest you, I let you know.

I'll keep my eyes open meanwhile.

I've done a search online and only found a 4-speed in a junk yard. I've got tipped that a 60 series was resting in pretty good shape in a nearby junkyard, but I do not know if it's a BJ60, HJ60, FJ60 or FJ62. If I ever go check it and found something that might interest you, I let you know.

I'll keep my eyes open meanwhile.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm going to be in Quebec in two weeks and would like to pick up a 5-speed and/or diesel (3B, 2H, etc...) while I'm there. Anybody have something like that for sale or know somebody who does?

Thanks!

I am in GA and will be selling my in the next few weeks for arround $16,000. Let me know if interested at 404-447-4342

$T2eC16R,!yME9s5qHBPLBQVf)hkotw~~48_20.jpg

MachitoAtl said:
I am in GA and will be selling my in the next few weeks for arround $16,000. Let me know if interested at 404-447-4342

Are you in Quebec? What exactly are you selling? An engine? Transmission?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom