UT Expedition Interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll own up and admit I feel UT twice in the same year is a bit much for my family to bear, myself included.
I'll do it, with this crew and have the green light to go, but you will not hear me protest if the schedule slides a little for whatever reason.

Another thought while we have @beno 's attention; what did you use to poop in, and is there concensous over which potty is the potty to have?

Fire away @fireball, my flame suit is getting thicker.

I have one for you Aaron. I couldn't find mine before SOUT 2016 and bought one from Amazon. Then I found my 10 year old PETT and was happy to have my old throne back.

One from Amazon is NIB and never shat in. :)

You just need to get a bunch of wag bags.

I'll bring to CMCC for you.

To give you an idea of the area you will be going to, this is me flying over the same area on my way to Rubithon.

IMG_5397.JPG

IMG_5399.JPG

IMG_5400.JPG

IMG_5398.JPG

@beno, off topic, but were you in the SLC airport on the Sunday the 19th? I swear this dude looked just like you only clean shaven, AND he was taking a pic of the planes. I said "Hey Onur!", but the dude seemed in a bit of a daze and kept walking...

One from Amazon is NIB and never shat in. :)

If it were shat in, I know a few people in Germany who'd buy it...just sayin'...

@beno, off topic, but were you in the SLC airport on the Sunday the 19th? I swear this dude looked just like you only clean shaven, AND he was taking a pic of the planes. I said "Hey Onur!", but the dude seemed in a bit of a daze and kept walking...

Negative. SMF and ATL have been the only airports in June.

Doppelganger...

@Pacer, I think we have to seize the day. Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today? Fortune favors the bold my friend!

@beno just made you the fabulous offer of his sh*tter so if that isn't an omen from above I'm not sure what is!

In addition, I just checked flights and there are some good options for the 3rd and 12th at $323. Philly to SLC with one stop.

Sounds like a good deal. I have clearance to party...I need to add a sh*tter to my wishlist. I think you guys will appreciate a hitch mounted wag bag seat right?

May limit ones ability to take in the best possible vista while expelling the previous day's....

@Pacer, I think we have to seize the day. Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today? Fortune favors the bold my friend!

@beno just made you the fabulous offer of his sh*tter so if that isn't an omen from above I'm not sure what is!

In addition, I just checked flights and there are some good options for the 3rd and 12th at $323. Philly to SLC with one stop.

Tiz a sign from the Toyota gods!

BTW, @Crusha says nonstop is the only way to fly!

For an epic dump, I'll pop the bumper Dumper into one of you fellas hitches as you drive down the secret shelf road. If I time the push correctly as you pass that large boulder I maybe able to squeeze one out into the abiss....epic duece!

Epic dump, you say?

I'm still crying in my beer that we aren't going on this trip :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom