UT Expedition Interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think those dates work for me, the only dates I am working around right now are at the end of April 4/20-4/30 for my sisters wedding in Maui.

Is anyone bringing family, on this trip?

Greg, aren't you related to Jim and Jack? Beam and Daniels. They're coming too right?

BUMP!

Up in VT this weekend @Crusha, @Pacer and myself were sitting round the fire discussing the details of this fine trip. Now is the time to lock it into your schedules and make it happen.

The proposed March 16-25th dates have been ratified by the above named quorum. Due to the time of year, it would be most prudent to fly in and out of SLC.

We ask for a firm commitment by Oct 30th, at which point we will start locking down travel plans and shipping logistics.

If you commit to going by Oct. 30th the only acceptable excuses are:
1) You're dead.
2) You sold your Land Cruiser and bought a Land Rover, in which case you are dead to us.
3) Your wife told you aren't allowed to go.

I can help coordinate flights and will do so before the end of the year. Greg will help to arrange truck transport.

Any questions, fire away, but let's make this happen!

I'm in, provided I don't die, buy a Land Rover or get a divorce.

Let me know what I can do to help with logistics.

I have the shipping all sorted...just need to fill all the additional spots on the car carrier. :eek:

stock-photo-beijing-july-oversized-car-carrier-these-illegal-car-trailers-have-lengths-up-to-m-and-344337161.jpg

Ribeyes!!!!! Cooked over a fire! On hole in the rock trail! Does it get any better than that??!!
and a lonely piece of fish for Greg.

Now to take care of a boost leak, get my marlin low range gears and TT overdrive gears installed!

I'm still a maybe on this, guys. I'm hesitant since I don't think my truck is capable enough without lockers and I don't have the budget right now to put them in.

and a lonely piece of fish for Greg.

Keep my love life out of this! :flipoff2:

And for the record, I like beef, but only when it's breathing and walking around on all fours.

This big fella said hello to me when Ben and I were on the Kokopelli Trail in Marh 2015

60.JPG

Yes sir, it does.

I handled Black Bear, Imogene, Alpine Loop and Ophir in Colorado with no issues. I think the atrac only kicked in a few times.

Take note all the above trails be easily done is a stock 100 series with or without Atrac. Not that you can do HITR in your 100 but it will not be near as easy as the trails above.

Take note all the above trails be easily done is a stock 100 series with or without Atrac. Not that you can do HITR in your 100 but it will not be near as easy as the trails above.

So you're saying all the thousands of dollars I spent on my LC were for nothing?!?! :moon:

So you're saying all the thousands of dollars I spent on my LC were for nothing?!?! :moon:

Ill look forword to the trip report:popcorn:make sure you take pictures or video

Last edited:
Is that the very end of the main trail or one of the off shoots?

For those that have been on HITR before, do you think a hardshell RRT would be unwise due to raised center of gravity?

@LandCruiserPhil did you run the trail with your campteq?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom