Ultimate OEM 4X SERIES PARTS IN STOCK (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is a short cable with loops each end that supports the pocket (glove box) door when it is in the open position.

Can anyone tell me; is 55508-30020 the correct part number for this item?

Yep that's correct. Should be ~10 bucs are so.

Just want to throw warning out, bought this license plate light couple years ago from the dealer. Live in Kansas, so we don’t use that much salt on the roads, and it really hasn’t snowed in a couple years, anyway really surprised to see this much rust on it. I sandblasted and epoxy primed it, finished with blitz black.
BF049255-1326-41FE-99AD-14ECF3BAB2DF.jpeg
C631AF9C-1AD3-4432-B8C1-8B94B3A3E511.jpeg

Last edited:
You mentioned this is for the battery tray shim as well. I thought the battery tray shim part number was 52321-55010. Do you know the differences?

Im pretty sure the part numbers cross over. The original ones off the battery tray were very similar to the rad support shims.

This is a cool kit that is still available as well.

I tried ordering this set yesterday, but 69005-90316 came up "part not found". I did mange to order the ignition cylinder by itself just as insurance.

I seem to recall a small difference in hole location or size of the pad.

-Geoff
I just bought a couple 90950-04010, here's a pic of one next to a battery tray shim

image.jpg
fat fingered the button, here's the pic

I seem to recall a small difference in hole location or size of the pad.

-Geoff

- The battery tray Uses a 10mm x 1.25 / 12mm hex thread pitch bolt

- The Radiator support uses a 12mm x 1.25 / 14mm hex thread pitch stud / nut

- Hence all the reason's they are different sizes , shapes & have different size center holes and have different part#'s

DSCN5201.JPG

- The battery tray Uses a 10mm x 1.25 / 12mm hex thread pitch bolt

- The Radiator support uses a 12mm x 1.25 / 14mm hex thread pitch stud / nut

- Hence all the reason's they are different sizes , shapes & have different size center holes and have different part#'s

View attachment 1635392

Matt

If one NOS bolt warrants a jewelry case, what should I use for a 50pc box?
E6939F74-63A8-4085-B777-0418D2ADCF32.jpeg

I want that box and the hardware Mark.

Bad.

Really bad.

Your new here.....
He likes to do business over the phone.

Imagine trying to describe that if something happened during shipping..... I know I said it’s just a box of bolts but your not listining to me it’s.....

Cool to see what it probably looked like back in the day when a dealer got from Toyota to use on them

Your new here.....
He likes to do business over the phone.

Imagine trying to describe that if something happened during shipping..... I know I said it’s just a box of bolts but your not listining to me it’s.....

Cool to see what it probably looked like back in the day when a dealer got from Toyota to use on them

Oh yeah. I forgot. I’m new here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom