UC chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh, and I need a 16 inch wheel. Sorry.

I'm out of town till Wednesday night I was going to let you use my spare tire, you will have to switch the tire. And obviously I would like it back. I know that is a lot of work on your end but that's all I can offer.

I'm out of town till Wednesday night I was going to let you use my spare tire, you will have to switch the tire. And obviously I would like it back. I know that is a lot of work on your end but that's all I can offer.
That would be awesome. I can just borrow the whole spare and take it. I just need one to pass the TLCA inspection. No need to mess with swapping tires or anything. Are you working Thursday? I'm not leaving until Thursday night or Friday early morning probably.

I am working Thursday but i have a 2nd job at the shops at greenridge Thursday night from 5pm-10pm. If you can swing by there I can bring it with me. I've never actually looked at the tire though. It's never been dropped since I've owned it.

Alright. I'll let you know what I figure out. Thanks for the option!

OK, just let me know. I just went outside and realized I don't have the tools to drop the tire. So it might be better for a wed night meet up if you have the release Rod. That way you can get it and I can figure out how to aquire the tools and the jack.

I feel kinda dumb, I've never even opened that compartment. :doh:

Scratch that..... I got it down, just let me know if you need it.

On another note... anyone know where I can aquire a bottle jack a tool kit? :beer:

Alright. I'll let you know what I figure out. Thanks for the option!
Teddy, you are welcome to borrow my spare from my 80.....I

Teddy, you are welcome to borrow my spare from my 80.....I
Hmmm, may be easier to get it from you during the day. I can swing by your office tomorrow or Wednesday on my lunch break if that works?

Scratch that..... I got it down, just let me know if you need it.

On another note... anyone know where I can aquire a bottle jack a tool kit? :beer:
I grabbed Jeff's from him today. Thanks and again for the offer. As far as a factory jack and tools to operate it, you can order them from Onur, but I'd imagine they'd be expensive. Check with Marshall too

Anyone ever been to or have absolutely any experience in Macon GA? I'm reading no so good things but not sure what to make of it.

I know there was talk about changing dates of black balsam trip, I'm in, just need to know dates , so I can get them off.

I know there was talk about changing dates of black balsam trip, I'm in, just need to know dates , so I can get them off.

October 21-23

Starting a thread now

Took the wife and kids to play putt puttt tonight. This pic sums up my experience!

20160922_194639.jpg

If u gets weird text from me just delete. Long story....

Found this laying in the woods today on my property....pretty cool!

IMG_4889.JPG

Found this laying in the woods today on my property....pretty cool!

View attachment 1326598
No way.....not buried or anything? Anything in it? Is there a date on it? You going to keep it? I will buy it from you for display purposes if you don't want it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom