Parting Out TX: 1989 FJ62, Gold and Brown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need an idle air control valve. Like the one pictured.

iac.jpg

Both sunvisors, but only if they are the gray/blue (not tan). Shipping to Kerrville, TX 78025. Thanks, Stephan

Front bumper frame mounts/horns?

that's a lot of work and ruins the frame. I have a complete frame I could do this to but you'd have to buy the frame.

Body panel to replace this. Rusted through at the wheel well corner as well. This pic doesn't quite show the rot so I can get a better one in the a.m. if need be.

20150427_135115.jpg

Ruins it? I just mean the c-shaped brackets that bolt to the front of the frame that then the bumper bolts to.

I am looking for a power steering pump pulley and the power steering idler pulley (with adjuster, don't need the bracket), not the A/C idler .

Please PM me with a price shipped to 93065. They should both fit in a med flat rate box.

I am looking for a power steering pump pulley and the power steering idler pulley (with adjuster, don't need the bracket), not the A/C idler .

Please PM me with a price shipped to 93065. They should both fit in a med flat rate box.

out of pulleys and holding onto the idler.

I need a good driver seat bottom or just seat material that I can patch mine with?
Shipping to 82801
Thanks,
Heather

Interested in front and rear sway bar assemblies. Please pm if available. Thank You

do yo have a good driver seat(bottom cushion). If it is torn up that is ok.. i really just need the material to patch a seat. Assuming it is brown interior. Thanks
Heather

Hey J, hope you're well. I am in need of an fj62 climate controls bezel without cracks- or at least, only a couple of perhaps very small imperfections. AKA lower dash surround...LMK if you have a decent one. TY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom