Parting Out TX: 1989 FJ62, Gold and Brown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
Best way to contact me is email, see sig

I have a 1989 62 being parted. Has some rust on it from being on the coast but the upper and lower tailgates are good. I am keeping the drivetrain but everything else is up for grabs.

album Picasa Web Albums - CruiserYard - RustyGold62

upload_2016-4-5_16-6-53.png

All the power door locks and windows work well?

I'd be interested in the following:

Front Skid Plate
Driver's side front seat belt
Rear view window mirror

Let me know. Thanks!

I am in Waco, Tx. Does this model still have both the front and rear sway bars and mounts? looking to implament them to my FJ60 model.

I'd be interested in the following:

Front Skid Plate
Driver's side front seat belt
Rear view window mirror

Let me know. Thanks!
Yes to the skid plate and rearview mirror. email with zip

I am in Waco, Tx. Does this model still have both the front and rear sway bars and mounts? looking to implament them to my FJ60 model.

Yes on the front, I have to check if the rear is there still, I think it is and is my last one.

Yes to the skid plate and rearview mirror. email with zip

Yes on the front, I have to check if the rear is there still, I think it is and is my last one.

Let me know what you find out on that rear sway bar i just looked and realize i have the front. I could probably come there some weekend and check it out. Thanks.

Last edited:
Got a good bottle jack, handle, and tool roll with pouch?

I need the plug connection that plugs into the throttle position sensor. Also, the cold start time switch that plugs into the thermostat. Would be amazing if you could do that. Thanks

I'm looking for the Hand Throttle cable (dash to the foot pedal)

I know that there are 2 lengths in this cable. I have purchased one in the past and it was to short. I need the longer cable.

Im looking for the parking brake cable, rear drum backing plates and any other drum brake parts available. looking for a working power antenna, rear speaker assemblies and a tailgate free from dents on the interior and exterior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom