Tour De Northern areas of Pakistan, home of "K2" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

trees with white bark are paper trees in olden days local people used to mumyfy there deads into these tree paper and it was also used for preserving purpose in houses

Fantastic pictures and information! Thank you for sharing a beautiful part of the world with us, one which most Americans (of our generation) will never have the opportunity to see.

View attachment 927074
IMG_0043.JPG
IMG_0078.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG
IMG_9879.JPG

Awesome photos!

Can't choose which one is going to be my next desktop picture...

:cool:

What a great trip!

Thanks for sharing. Amazing photos.

Awesome photos!

Can't choose which one is going to be my next desktop picture...

:cool:
thanks alot for apreciating my efforts and the beauty of nature ...:cheers::):)

What a great trip!

Thanks for sharing. Amazing photos.
my pleasure i have got some videos too of my club Frontier 4x4 club but dont know where to start my thread or shall i post it here but they are of different events

Clubs like these don't let the highest peaks in the world untamed :)
IMG_9278.JPG
IMG_9279.JPG

I too would like to say thank you for sharing your trip and pics. Just amazing!

Just came across this... Amazing scenery... Looks like you had a great adventure... Any mechanical trouble aside from the rising temp on the BJ?

i went to india last yr with the family for 2 weeks. i love the people there but i sure wish i had seen this before we went. our trip would have been even more amazing. thank you for the great posts and pics.

super40 if u ever had a chance of coming to our side you will find ur this brother with open welcoming hands :clap:

well guys i have some more pics dont know what to do should i continue on this thread or should i start another one ????? what my heart says is that add pics to this thread to make it more amazing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom