thoughts on this 1980 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thought I saw someone post the other day that this was a scam.

^^This

Rig was on eBay but reserve not met @ $30k. Claimed original 2,700 km (in Canada).

Yeah, I'm a Delawarian and would have stalked that guy back to his house if I knew where ANYONE in DE was selling that rig for $6900. If you hear back tell him you know someone local who will look at it for you. My guess is that's the last time he'll email you again.

My guess is it's a Nigerian Prince who moved back to his country with a billion dollar check he wants you to help cash for him......AKA SCAM:doh:!!!!!

Must have a lot of miles on it - it was CL in Sacramento this weekend.:rolleyes:

I have chased some of these scams via an email account I do not use, just for kicks. Usually the same story. They sold it to someone who already paid for shipping then backed out. It is already at the shipping company so you cannot see it, so once you pay them the shipper will deliver it to you on the other purchases dime. Shocking that anyone falls for it, but I guss you throw it at enough people you will find one.

On a side note I have to say I've never seen a rear winch on a 40 before. Seems pretty cool, anybody have info on such a setup? Oh and yeah that's a scam. :D

-Daniel

On a side note I have to say I've never seen a rear winch on a 40 before. Seems pretty cool,

Most like Buford here have them tucked up underneath...
scotts_11-2002_007.jpg

It was in Boston yesterday...haven't checked today, but I flagged them. There have been a ton of scam ads that appear to be the same style as that one. They have 1-4 pics and a very brief description with no contact information. If you see one like that and the price appears to be too good....flag it immediately.

i'm a little surprised no one has any info on the cruiser itself,, looks like a nice clean rig, the rear winch is a cool idea, any one ever rig pullys up to use the front winch under the vehicle to the rear?

Scam. I am also a Delawarean and the ones around here are way rustier! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom