The Radflo LX470 Photo Shoot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice! What exactly was made by Jason Demello on that rig? Looks good!!

We did the sliders for Radflo's LC. We've done custom stuff for LC in the past but were setting up for production runs of the LC stuff. I don't want to say much more till I talk to woody about site sponsorship.

We did the sliders for Radflo's LC. We've done custom stuff for LC in the past but were setting up for production runs of the LC stuff. I don't want to say much more till I talk to woody about site sponsorship.

Saw your work on some of my friend's FJ's and Tacomas out in oceano last week and was really impressed, cant wait to see your hundy offerings! Good luck Jason!

Getting my Radflos and T-Bars installed today. Before/After pictures to follow...

Last edited:
Craig, it has been almost 24 hours! We are waiting... :D

Sorry guys in class all day today. I will say I'm very pleased how it looks and more importantly how it handles. Pics in a few hours!

Craig, still have the box your shocks came in? I need to send mine back to Radflo for some work and want to borrow it if I can....

Sorry, the shop recycled the box. I'll check and see if I have something at work that will fit the shocks..

Before / After - sorry about the poor quality photos..

I just got done driving 180 miles on the hwy. The handling is much better. The ride is a little more firm, but not uncomfortable. I can't wait to take it off road. I am not sure when that will be.

I am very happy with how everything turned out. The Truck Shop on Miramar Rd did and awesome install job!
image-523079186.jpg
image-1476780789.jpg

hotboimaknusweat said:
Are those lights off ebay well made? What rims you got on that truck? looks good.

Anything other than the OEM headlights are garbage. You can argue all you want, but the LX has an amazing stock projector once tuned and modified. Not to mention the quality of the components used inside are fabulous. Retrofit new projectors if you want better output

Mike, thanks for your help today I can't wait to get my UCA's and 2.5's installed!!

Joel

Looks great. I'm contemplating putting a set of Radflos on the 100.

What would it cost to have a 470 modified like this? I'm in So Cal, if anyone knows of someone who could do the work. My 13 year old wants to off road so I'm thinking about converting my daily driver or looking for an older rig ready to go.

Wonder how the Radflos compare to Icons. I'm stuck as to which one to buy for 100. Any thoughts?

Anything other than the OEM headlights are garbage. You can argue all you want, but the LX has an amazing stock projector once tuned and modified. Not to mention the quality of the components used inside are fabulous. Retrofit new projectors if you want better output
As a 100 noob, what do you recommend to retrofit the new projectors?

As a 100 noob, what do you recommend to retrofit the new projectors?

Either buy the brackets and all the parts and do the install yourself, or have the owner of the company build you a new set of lights everything plug and play. He's a vendor on this forum with a ton of happy customers.

Here's the main thread with more info: LX470 HID RETROFIT PROJECTOR BRACKET

Lou, @Luke111 is the guy you want to contact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom