Taylor's writing assignment post NOV ROTM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys, had to post this. Taylors teacher showed this to us today. He wrote it after the November ROTM. He loves these monthly runs and enjoys meeting the people in the club. Pretty proud of his cruiser knowledge already. I haven't been coaching him much, so it seems to be sticking.I will post it in adult text shortly
20151124_184618.jpg

It says Once upon a time I went camping. It was with Land Cruisers. The people were Alvis @Cruddz , Steve (White) @Saddletramp , Steve (Red) @Stepmurr , and Richard @Otter . We went through rivers, rocks, mountains, and deserts. There are different types of Land Cruisers. There are FJ40s, FJ45, FJ50 , FJ55, 60, 70, 80, 100, and 200. Clearly there is a lot of adventuring.

@murf, don't feel left out. As soon I mentioned it to him, he realized Alvis wasn't there and you were. He didn't know everyones name. Thank you guys for having a positive influence on my kids!

Last edited:
Its obvious you have done a great job raising your kid. What kid mentions anything about FJ's. Keep up the great job there my friend.

I am going to have to figure out where he got FJ50 from...I guess I better double check to make sure they didn't make them before I comment :)

Coolest kid on the playground! :cool:

I think I speak for everyone that its great when your whole family joins us on a run/exploring/adventure. Both your kids have Great manners, patient, adventurous, and climb like mountain goats. Jason, you and Erin are cool parents.

By the way, there is no doubt that Alvis is the favorite of all CSC kids and pets

That's great. Thanks for sharing. You realize, you'll be helping him wrench on his own rig when he gets old enough. And that's a wonderful thing.

Jason and Erin, we all very much enjoy Makayla and Taylor on the trips. The kids remind us of the adventure and joy of being outdoors with memories that last a lifetime. I love that as parents, you let the kids climb and explore without the hovering over their every move.

We can't wait for our next adventure.

If Alvis can wake up on time, he should be there too.

I just wanted to point out that the LandCruiser in his drawing is RED!

just sayin'

I just wanted to point out that the LandCruiser in his drawing is RED!

just sayin'

Looks like you're new unofficial HAM handle is Alvis :lol:

Thanks, guys! Taylor and Makenna LOVE our trips. All of your patience and willingness to help entertain/teach them is part of the reason why. :)

@murf Since he has so many colors to choose from around here, I'm sure it's red because it's "his" 80.:steer:

I thought it was a white Landcruiser, to make it show up on the paper he outlined it in red.

Sorry about misspelling Makenna.

"Clearly there is a lot of adventuring" what a great closing statement,

translated loosely: "we dont know where we are going sometimes but keep a great attitude and end up finding some great trails and some not so great trails - its all about adventuring"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom