Selling my 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
Guys, I wasnt planning on selling the 60 for another year or so but I need to make space at home and this is the "extra" vehicle.:frown:

Here is the link in the classifieds > https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj60-fj62-bj60-hj61/698968-must-see-1985-fj60-phx-az.html going to CL + this weekend. CSC'rs get a discount. Also willing to listen to reasonable offers.

I can email a detailed list of everything that has been done if interested.

Thanks, Murf

Awwww murf how could you. I got 50 bucks so we can close this deal fast lol. Too bad you have to let it go He'll put on the CBT showroom floor and see how it goes

That is what my 60 wants to be when it grows up. What a sweet ride and even more impressive in person. Sorry you have to sell it Eric.
BTW, who is this L.C. Aficionado dude? He has great tastes in trucks and appears to know what he's doing.

Last edited:
**Sale Pending to NJ

**Sale Pending to NJ
It will become a rust bucket back in NJ..No Landcrusier should be subject to the rust !!!!!! Keep it in the Southwest !!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about a 40 for the newfound space :steer:

You have the bug, it can be fun building something up and flipping it. I can't wait to see what follows you home next. Congratulations on the quick sale.

deal fell through - back on the market!

*Pending sale to Canada

SOLD!

SWEET! Congrats, Eric!

Good for you sir; whats next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom