Builds ROTW Capocaccia's 1996 Lexus LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was in your shoes just 10 years ago and in the near future you will learn that the speaker box is obnoxious and you will be happy with clean sounding mid's and tweets in the doors. I wish I would have learned about 6" speakers fitting in the front doors and 5 1/4 fitting in the rear before I bought and installed 5 1/4 front and 4's in the rear. But if you have to have the bass look up LongDuckDong's rear cargo sub, I know I will once I get the important stuff like lift, sliders, rear bumper, 3" exhaust, Slee Front Bumeper, ect... Then I may have the need for the sub.
Just some friendly advice from a younger guy who rolled with two 12" subs in an 82' & 87' Supra.

Nice writeup, your rig is coming along nicely!
I haven't seen that Toyota ad before. Very nice! Where did you find it?
That's a little thing I made a while back, I also have one with Action Jackson's rig (on Holy Cross, I think).

Good write up! I've been to Memphis a couple times. From the top of a tall building you can see the curve of the Earth. I didn't think there was anywhere to wheel around there. It's good to see how you've added as you went and the decision making process. I'm not alone! I'm not 18 though.;)

M-town!!!!

I am from Memphis too but I am in school at Auburn at the moment. I will be home for the summer and I am planning on going to Razorback Ramble the first week in June. We should make a Memphis Convoy out there, it should be a lot of fun.

FJ60Cam and I are planning on heading to the Ramble as well. We are planning on leaving early that Friday if you want to convoy with us.

I've watched Cappicochia's (sp?) rig evolve over the last 18 months or so. I've only talked to him once, but we pass each other at the corner of Poplar and Kimbrough every morning.

I think Im gonna go to the ramble too. Me and my dad might make our way to it. Ill let you know if we decide to or not.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the suspension Carter! Better than Sky jacker HUH?!

If you need help welding those mounts to your rack, let me know, you can practice with our millermatic.

I'm sorry I missed you in Harlan, but you weren't the only one I missed! We got way ASSED out on the lower rock garden on saturday and broke 3 of our 5 trucks, so we kinda layed low the rest of the trip.
I will prob see you all at the ramble this summer, I just need to check out the dates, and get my crew together, but we will most likely be there in some form or another.

Later,
Matt

he can't ignore me, it'sin the quotes...

I have a couple friends that live in Mephis and work for FedEx.

Group buy BBQ anyone?

brinin' em on the 'con?

:D

Capocaccia Hey I've been tryin to get ahold of you through pm's. Haven't heard from you in 2 weeks. Have you shipped the Man-A-Fre coil spacers? I paid you a month over a month ago. Let me know or give me my money back. I posted under the ad for the spacers also and haven't heard from you yet so I figured I'd post here. Not trying to be a jerk about this just want to know whats going on.

Capocaccia Hey I've been tryin to get ahold of you through pm's. Haven't heard from you in 2 weeks. Have you shipped the Man-A-Fre coil spacers? I paid you a month over a month ago. Let me know or give me my money back. I posted under the ad for the spacers also and haven't heard from you yet so I figured I'd post here. Not trying to be a jerk about this just want to know whats going on.

I wrote back on the post in the for sale forum. Please email me and dont post back there I dont want it to turn into chat. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom