PYS 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In Salem, preparing to leave civilization behind.

Nice surprise today. Made readers rides in Pertersons 4wheel & off-road. Wish I was still at Flat Nasty though.

Great Vicki pics again. Thank you!
Had such an awesome time!
Fantastic group & only 1rain night!
Miss being there, but was nice to poop in the a/c this morning. I'd trade that for another week of pooping (once daily) in a sweltering hot Porta potty in a field in Missouri though, if I could, to be back with my homies.
We wheeled the hell outta that park this year.

Great week,great company. Cruiser did very well with just a few things to fix, trailer needs more work than the 40. Thanks for the help John, and Connor. Trailer tires are fun to change on the side of the interstate. But all is well home safe and sound.

Sorry you had trailer issues mark did you have a spare?

Great week,great company. Cruiser did very well with just a few things to fix, trailer needs more work than the 40. Thanks for the help John, and Connor. Trailer tires are fun to change on the side of the interstate. But all is well home safe and sound.

Jerome stopped as well but I sent him on the way as we already had a big enough scene with three rock crawlers on trailers stopped along the interstate lol

Yes, I had a spare. Also so had plenty of offers of help, sorry didnt see Jerome,thanks Jerome. Was not a bad change just always sketchy on the shoulder with a driver's side tire.

Hell of a trip. Great times with an amazing crowd.

Sorry to hear about the trailer troubles.

Thanks for working the camera Vickie!

Cooler coolers? Reviews... What's the verdict?

I like my Engel. I did notice (and knew this going in) that you need to leave enough room in the cooler for at least 50% ice. Otherwise it doesn't do as good as you would expect. As we ate and drank down the stuff the cooler began not needing ice at all. In fact, when we emptied the cooler at home it still had about 25lbs of ice in it.

Rtic @199$ is probably a great way to go. 100 less than my Engel and 200 less than the yeti which, is supposed to be not quite as good as either, but the finish is beautiful and easy to clean. Mine will forever be dingy now and have coon prints.

I'm not real fond of the rubber bungee latch on the yeti and rtic. I'm leaning towards the engle.

I'm going on 3 years now with my Gander Mountain permachill. I liked the built in strap slots for tieing it down, the dual handles, reversible feet and the monster drain plug. I picked it up for 200 when they were first released, I think they are 250 ish now. Same issue as the Engel, it's not a nice smooth finish, so when it gets dirty it can be tough to get back to that nice bright white finish.

I realize my extra insulation cooler doesn't compare the the nice ones we are discussing. But my ice did last much longer than last year. I had ice from my Wednesday night stock up that made it till I got home Friday night. Not a bunch, but my drinks were still ice cold !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom