PYS 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hoff, you are correct.

Rome, I actually had a bucket all picked out for the task, but was concerned about rapid ice melt.
Today my wife came home with a 25$ Walmart gift card she got as a door prizes at a corporate meeting she had to attend and gave it to me to buy a cheap cooler for to make a cooler a/c unit. What a gal!

good deal Tony.

I bet day reals new tent has like 8 of those a/c units. I just hope he lets me check it out
MillerLite-Tent-4.jpg

Dude, that has D-rail written all over it!

On the home made a/c units....where are you guys getting the streamers for your vents?
I was gonna use those silver Christmas tree decorations, but don't have any. I don't think leather will work but I did cut some off a Harley in the parking lot at the Kroger. Boy, he was pissed...
But the black eye should be better by next week.

I have a bunch of orange marking ribbon from the electronic dog fence. Perfect streamer material. I got it at Tractor Supply. i guess Im gonna have to make a cooler cooler now. I'm gonna make one will special ball cooler attachments for sitting around the fire.

Why would you use streamers?

Research shows that the air is cooler if you are certain that it's moving with the proof of streamers whisping in the air.

Maybe check by the bicycle accessories for them?

Out of town for work at the moment. I only need a tow vehicle, trailer and a front driveshaft to make it. And pack my sh*t. Shouldn't be a problem.

Tow vehicle = done
Trailer = I can rent or borrow
Front driveshaft = problem

Can't you just untangle children's bicycle parts from the driveshaft and run it?

Road closure on I 44 at Grand Blv.. Avoid I 44 through downtown by taking the I 255 south bound loop. It joins up with I44 on the west side of St. Louis.

That is all...

Oh, my!!! Your packing skills are a weeeeeee off.

I was just thinking that Bill could have done a better job when I seen that picture.

You kids have fun. I hope to make my appearance very early Friday morning in a non-wheeling rig. Unless I can make a miracle happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom