PYS 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know that the date for next year was posted somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. I am tired of not making it for the past few years, so please let me know when so I can make sure this time that I don't...

Ooooooo, Mark is gonna **** punt you for this!!!!

The dates seem to be June 17-26 for PYS.

Damn one day early. PYS planning does not start until October. But I will forgive you, if it gets you to FN next June.

Yeah if the thread originator does not make it the event he shall be prince alberted with a nail gun.... I think thats a rule...

Yes, that is a rule.
So. June 17 to 26th is the set date.
Sweet I'll put in for it!

Yes it will be nice to see Scott's feet around the fire at FN.

Unfortunately we will probably have to miss this trip if I'm on the transplant list. I have to be able to receive the phone call from the hospital or it will be passed on to the next person. Recovery time is like 6 months if i were to receive one before the trip. Even travel will be limited to around 5 hour distance with prier notification to the hospital.

Well, Billiam, I hope you are on the road to recovery from a transplant very soon. And then you need to move to a new location that's less than 5 hours from Flat nasty.
Or practice driving 100 mph in the burban whilst towing Alice.

I have submitted my vacation request for approval!

It's not the distance that is an issue. The lack of phone service is the main problem along with not having immediate care if I have another issue. No telling how long I will have to wait for donor.

Approved! !!!
18th to 24th

252!!!!

That's ok. It wouldn't be camp with out the Pig being worked on by an angry bear!

I love huggin the angry bear!

Todd 2.0, a calmer more relaxed bear

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom