PYS '15 Dates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Or this

Or this '90's album cover style portrait?

Nice, Jerome rockin the smiley face!

I don't know who they got to play Ron, the park owner, in that video, but they forgot his beer. I don't think I've ever seen him without one.

I don't know who they got to play Ron, the park owner, in that video, but they forgot his beer. I don't think I've ever seen him without one.

My favorite part of that video was Ron explaining how to crawl the obstacle and slow is better, smash cut to a bunch of rigs flooring it and winching....

My favorite part of that video was Ron explaining how to crawl the obstacle and slow is better, smash cut to a bunch of rigs flooring it and winching....

Yup, I thought that was funny. But to be fair, watching him go up poppa bear was false advertizing.

Just day reals head and back. lol

I think Jen ate s*** on some rocks as well.

Yup, I thought that was funny. But to be fair, watching him go up poppa bear was false advertizing.

Yea that guys crazy, I hope to some day be able to drive like that. I need to practice not spilling over a cooler of busch light while crawling.

Yea that guys crazy, I hope to some day be able to drive like that. I need to practice not spilling over a cooler of busch light while crawling.

be a pro rock crawler, retire, buy a piece of land with epic potential, buy heavy equipment, meticulously design your trails, and wheel it almost every day for years.... no sweat.

be a pro rock crawler, retire, buy a piece of land with epic potential, buy heavy equipment, meticulously design your trails, and wheel it almost every day for years.... no sweat.

Fxxx i need to make some life changes!!!

image.jpg
Bill?