PYS '15 Dates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Starting on Sat. June 13. Week aproved.

Yes, confirm please so I, too, can apply for the time off!

Oh, never mind it is confirmed, that wasn't showing when I first posted. I'll put it in today!

Yes memories of the river gets me through many days here in the real world.

Put mine in today
Happy thoughts

Mrs x

Wheeling daydreams are what gets me by from one event to the next. Hangin with my homies is what I enjoy the most!

I figured second week was starting the sixth!?!?!?!

Jenn can't make the "3rd" week ...

Are we committed???

I put it in for the 13 to 20th but haven't had it reviewed yet, let me know soon if I need to change it.

My request went up for review today.... Are we changing dates?

My request went up for review today.... Are we changing dates?

I don't know, it sounds like it's up to mark and maybe bill?

Anyone????

Mine is approved for 13 on, but I belive I can change it if we have to. Bill, Vickie?

If you can change it, please do as soon as possible.

Vicky has put in for the 13-20 but might be able to change. Vicky's work doesn't what 2 people off at the same time and those weeks fill up first. I have not put in for any time off yet.

We both would like everyone to be able to make it.

Mine has been approved. If I have to change I will try. The way it is now I get 9 days. If I have to change it I only get 7, so I'll miss 2 days of PYS. I want everyone to go but I must confess I begged for this week so I will totally be eating crow to go ask for a change.
Lemme know!

Ok, bummer. No Jenn.

Lets keep the week of the 13th.

Thought Jenn was the reason people let you go on the trip?? I'd go but I gots IFS :D

Werd, so now you see the reason for my fear and desperation.

Seriously though, forget I said anything and proceed with the week of the 13th. :D

I'm up for either, can be off when ever is best for the group. Hate to see Jenn not make it. So as usuall you all make the call and I will go along with the decision.

I cannot change! Mine has been set & someone else in my department that I had to swap weekends with to get it can't swing it for me to switch. So if you all want to change it I'd be out!
Keep me posted!

13-20 is what I'm calling it.