PYS '15 Dates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No.

No tech day is 2-28

Tech day is 3-28

Unless I've missed something...

Oh I see, Tony said, his next two weekends OFF.

Carry on

I had to learn myself how to make doors. Though the 1942 singer 201 is about as bad ass as other bad ass things!!

And the cabin fever is a real problem! I'm sure doctors medicate for less! One day at a time... I've been reduced to reading old pys threads (which is actually way more fun than I thought it could be).

If i knew you had fever that bad I should have called you for the Tacoma trans swap that went down last weekend. Between air hose failures, laying on a 15* garage floor covered in gear lube, and getting light headed/eyes very irritated off a kerosene heater running off old trans fluid and motor oil, it was quite the party over here....

Where did you pick up that machine from? Sounds way badass!

Some chic in Plainfield off of Craigslist. $60. It is pretty hilarious. Is had a crank and connecting rods and ring and pinion gears... Cracks me up!

It was either that or spend $800 and wait ten Weeks for the soft bits of my doors...

That sewing machine IS badass. And as a side note (John already knows this) I grew up using a machine exactly like, it table and all. My mother had one & made all our clothes & insisted we all learn how to use it. I guess she figured in case we all end up living our entire lives dirt poor, at least we could have clothing.

Yes, Tony helped me pick it up and figure out how to use it. Thanks again honey!

That hoosier cruiser tent is so big it needs its own trailer. Its stored in a pine box the size of a fat mans coffin...as i remember.
But it is a bad ass tent, just about bigger than my first house.
How about a "prep the school bus for paint" party to break up the cabin fever? Although that part of the barn is not heated, hence the slow progress.

Some chic in Plainfield off of Craigslist. $60. It is pretty hilarious. Is had a crank and connecting rods and ring and pinion gears... Cracks me up!

It was either that or spend $800 and wait ten Weeks for the soft bits of my doors...

Badass score!!

That hoosier cruiser tent is so big it needs its own trailer. Its stored in a pine box the size of a fat mans coffin...as i remember.
But it is a bad ass tent, just about bigger than my first house.
How about a "prep the school bus for paint" party to break up the cabin fever? Although that part of the barn is not heated, hence the slow progress.

Luckily we have trailers.

I don't want to rub your bus in the cold.

OK so I posted this somewhere else, maybe in the wrong post. I talked to AJ, the last he knew the big tent was at Carl's shop. Anybody know how to get ahold of Carl?

PM me for what I think is the correct current # for Carl I also have Jimmy Ks # & he is restoring his 60 at Carl's shop

Jenn will be coming to pys after all!

But she will be coming down a little later...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will make it a much better PYS, we need the whole gang there.

Jenn has always been the type to share, so I see no issue with "Ginger Time" for all.

We are also happy she can make part of the trip!:clap:

Has there been a year where all that attended were there the entire time? PYS v maybe?

I remember when Ron left early one year, that was exciting.