Builds Project Patina-November 1968 FJ-40 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Old school Warn 8000 cable operated model. Cool! Looks like you need a lesbian horse ranch tub though...

That thing is bad ass. I'm pretty sure my fat butt would fall through the driver floor board. Get @MScruiser to patch that floor. He is in a groove with that stuff. I wouldn't touch the rear sill because it wouldn't match. At least the other is under the seat and you wouldn't notice after giving the new metal some enhance "patina". Get that thing running, driving, stopping without falling through the floor and you got a sweet barn find.

That thing is bad ass. I'm pretty sure my fat butt would fall through the driver floor board. Get @MScruiser to patch that floor. He is in a groove with that stuff. I wouldn't touch the rear sill because it wouldn't match. At least the other is under the seat and you wouldn't notice after giving the new metal some enhance "patina". Get that thing running, driving, stopping without falling through the floor and you got a sweet barn find.

I'll get it running then see if I can plug the holes.

Old school Warn 8000 cable operated model. Cool! Looks like you need a lesbian horse ranch tub though...

I'll be leaning on you to get it going.

Is it missing parts?

image.jpeg

I bought a Chinese motor for my 8274 a few years ago. Worked great. Can't remember where it came from, but paid around $110 for it shipped. Search MUD and you'll find the thread.

Nolen, I've got some decent warn cable in my shop if you want to replace yours....came off the m12000 @wct49 sold me. A little surface rust on the first few feet, but looks like it was barely used (if at all). Around 100' or so.

Lol @Bossman . "Lesbian horse ranch tub"...took me a second to figure out what the hell you were talking about.

Last edited:
what Boss man said on the marvel myateryoul. We've done this in several rigs.

Awesome.....

it has the ominous red wire across the firewall :hillbilly: - so you are good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom