Project ... "killer Piggy" (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Impressed you got a coil over in the rear like that. I imagine its going to be a tall piggy. I was thinking about putting coils in the rear of mine but doing a swing arm so I can get the shock lower and possibly use a shorter shock but still get good droop n stuff. Keep it going. We need hot pics to keep us warm in the winter.

Thanks Doomer ... I am hoping its not going to be too crazy tall but we will see

Updates ... body and paint going slower than planned but I am pushing !

Mechanically going well !!
- Sorting out rear GM brakes with integrated parking brake that will be operated by the electric eStop
- Finishing off front & rear sway bars

72360928564__0E5067CF-1631-4898-8F32-32B7C7C132FE by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_1285 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_1281 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_1276 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

Gents ... just got off the phone with my guy Rick from BTB, he called me to bring me top to speed on this new suspension system.
Within watching some videos for about 5 mins I texted him and said 'heck yes, count me in !'

For those of you like me that are not in the know ... these are SO cool and will be PERFECT for this build

Awesome videos / comparison

Last edited:
Morning guys ...

Little update, my new eClik stuff is on the way so I will walk everyone through tat
For now though, here is the parking brake system

We are using the eStopp electronic parking brake for 'push button' control of the rear parking brakes.
Using the BTB parking brake kit (we swapped out the callipers for the GM parking brake ones) this system works perfectly

The eStopp will be mounted to the inside of the frame

IMG_1361 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

GM Caliper setup

Bracket

IMG_1360 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_1357 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

72384177729__5B126946-90C5-4B18-972D-CF119E480AD2 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_1358 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

Looks like you guys made it work - I guess some time blasting down the track will tell.

BTW - was just looking at this pic and checking out the t-case shifter linkage.
Does the linkage block on the t-case have two set-screws or just the one?

IMG_2883.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom