Prinsu Roof Rack Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has anyone considered using security nuts (tamper-proof nuts) on the anchors? I am paranoid about theft, and have been looking into sourcing something to make it a little harder for the average thief to get away with my stuff.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I think I would do the same if I had one. Someone stole the sliding rear window out my father-in-laws pickup once when he stopped to pickup some groceries.
Our "local" fastener store sells tamper resistant hardware. I'm sure there is stuff on Amazon or eBay if you can't find anything locally.

Has anybody here ordered the notched deflector? I did with my rack and it was one of the first Zach made. He has yet to ship it to me. Its been like a year with multiple emails. I even bought a Heratic LED bar from him, he said he would include the deflector then but still didn't ship it. Flake.

I got the notched deflector on mine, email him again if you don't hear from him let me know and I will see what I can do.

For all you who missed this group buy but still interested, there's another Prinsu Design group buy happening now.

Here's the link: Prinsu Roof Rack Group Buy 2nd ROUND!

Today may be the last day to sign up (?) so best get on it!

I want! Thought I had a few more days, did he actually bit 50! Please put me on reserve list for any cancel, can pay immediately :bang::bang:

CRAP! I finally - this afternoon - got the nod from my wife to get in on the group buy. (sigh)
Maybe next time.

:(

Ugh! Dont log onto mud for a couple days and look what i miss.

So he hit 50? I was looking at it, but It has 10 more days....

I missed the cutoff by minutes. I've emailed him twice with no response. Just in case someone had dropped out. A reply would be nice but maybe he's getting slammed with emails right now.

If anyone has a used rack now let me know

FYI to those quoted above, there's another Prinsu rack group buy happening. I hope it's not too late . . . Prinsu Roof Rack Group Buy 2nd ROUND!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom